SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

• •••
vSZ AP Groups - allow us to set the BSS min rate PER AP Group

Sometimes in larger deployments, I have AP Groups such as "High Density", "Outdoor", "Hall", "Low Density".I would love to be able to set the BSS min rate  per AP Group.Currently, this can only be set per WLAN Config and that operates across all the AP Groups.I'm not terribly interested in "smart BS

Idea

calls on wireless phone losing packets

We have a network of R510s with ICX7150-C12P switches, all controlled by SZ100 (version 5.1.0.0.496). 3 SSIDs, each in its own VLAN. One SSID is Phones, and wireless (non-moving) phones are connected to that SSID (and only those phones). We are getting complaints that calls via those phones are br

Question

about DP DHCP/NAT Question

hi i have question about DP we have two vSZ-H and two DP(sz144d) we are configured one dhcp-profile (ex. 192.168.0.0/16) two nat-profile. each DP configured same dhcp-profile and different nat-profile i wonder if many client access ssid two DP DHCP how to work? my client worry about each DP d

Question

Vsz with AP 802.1x can not use

Hello everyoneSorry my english is poorthat I have a question isI want to use Vsz and a R510 AP , 802.1x Authenticationbut now , when I connect wifi , and enter the Radius server user name and passwordI can't get the wifi..those images is my setting on Vsz and Radius server thanks every response!!

Question

• 

Answered

Working Wispr portal example

Hi all, is there any working wispr portal example available? TIA Harald

Question

Roaming with Ruckus wifi

Dear all, Systems are using Smartzone 100 and AP ( R310). My custommers uses wifi and have some appilication video call like is : whatsapp, viber.... But when they move from AP to other AP and while keep using Apps ( the client will roaming ) , signal video call has been lossed some second . 

Question

Accepted Solution

Coexistence behavior of two zones offering the same SSIDs on a single site?

I have an issue with firmware compatibility with our WAPs, some - which we are in the middle of replacing - are only supported up to firmware 3.6. We are looking at getting the current generation of WAPs so they are supported as long as possible and have the latest tech.  Problem is these are

Question

Emailing vSZ guest passes fails

We've moved from an on-prem Exchange server to O365, I've changed the System >> General Settings >> SMTP Server to the appropriate O365 SMTP server host as per option 2 of https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/mail-flow-best-practices/how-to-set-up-a-multifunction-device-or-applicati

Question

i want confirm setting smartcast in AP or Controller

hi~ how to confirm smartcast setting in AP or Controller get qos? Thanks

Question

Issue with AP DHCP Server on VsZ

Hi, We've got an hosted VsZ server with APs on client site. For guest SSID (going on WisPr external server), we use DHCP server function of APs with a VLAN corresponding to avoid creating a vlan and specific on the local network switches and internet router. So everything is ok with assign dhcp ad

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More