SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

• •••

Accepted Solution

"vsz essentials doesnt support multiple interfaces, please configure with one interface then setup again"

hi, I'm trying to setup a demo vSZ on an EXSI server at the vSZ# I typed in SETUP, and chose vSZ essential, but came up with this error message "vsz essentials doesnt support multiple interfaces, please configure with one interface then setup again" I did notice there are multiple interfaces in

Question

MIGRATE AP FROM SMARTZONE TO DIFFERENT SMARTZONE

Hi Guys is there any ways to migrate the multiple ap from smartzone to diffrent smartzone? i know we can use remote ap-cli  but it is for single ap only. NOTE : the version of the controller is 5.1.2 so we cannot use AP CLI SCRIPTS ALSO

Question

• 

Answered

Flgged high Lantency reading

I been monitor the a few newly deploy Access point where VSZ-E is showing high latency on 2.4Ghz and 5 Ghz, where number of user are only 5 or less. It been flagged and Latency have not recover since deployment  Do anyone have this issue?  Any idea is this a bug or what is the possible

Question

vSCG installation

Good afternoon, I have a license for a vSCG, I have downloaded the software and to install it it is required to do it on a hypervisor. I have installed the vmware workstation and in it the vmware vsphere esxi 7.0, also the vsphere web client. the problem is that the vsphere web client does not conne

Question

ZD to VSz Migration (Legacy APs)

Hi, I am caught in a situation where I needed some ideas,  We have upgraded the VSZ from 3.6 to 5.2, We are also in the midst of migrating legacy APs (R700) from the ZD and adding new APs (R650) into the VSZ. Is there anyway when using the ZD migration tool, to specify which firmware the Z

Question

How many IP or MAC can whitelist on client isolation smartzone 100 version 5.x

Anyone help me to verify how many IP or MAC can whitelist on client isolation smartzone 100 version 5.x?

Question

License VSZ

Hi, I just want to install VSZ in my office. after that I saw VSZ has many versions and the newest version is 5.2. What I want to ask is whether the license I bought supports version 5.2? or support for another version like just 3.0 version? I have a license L09-VSCG-WW00, S01-VSCG-5L00, L09-0001-S

Question

how to configure L3 romaing

hi we have two vSZ-H and two SZ144-D DP DHCP ip address pool is e.g 1.1.1.0/24(vlan101), 1.1.2.0/24(vlan102), 1.1.3.0/24(vlan103), 1.1.4.0/24(vlan104) and then how can i configure L3 roaming of two DP?  L3 roaming config DP1 activate : enable  criteria type : UE subnet criteria value

Question

SZ-100 service offline

I have issue with SZ-100. From time to time service like Web is going offline. Service start and service restart commends are not helping. Is it possible that only reload can help in this situation?

Question

vSZ 5.2 Hotspot - No MAC Auth Option

On the ZoneDirector we had a Hotspot setup with a MAC Address bypass. I can't find the same options on the virtual Smart Zone version 5.2.

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More