SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

• •••
B
ESports league can't connect Nintendo Switches to WiFi or wired network

We are running Virtual SmartZone with R510 and R650 AP and all ICX-1750 switches. We have a WLAN for the gamers equipment that has WPA2-AES which the Switch can handle, heck we've run open and still get the same error.  The switch connect to the the AP but won't connect to the internet. 

Question

vSZ100 WAPs showing online when they are not (when moved)

Greetings, My application requires us to move WAPs around from different AP Zones. We have an issue where when we have a WAP that is offline, and we move it to a new zone, the WAP will show itself as online, even though it is definitely NOT. Any reason why, and how to fix? Bug?Thanks, David

Question

Accepted Solution

Migrating Capacity License from one vSZ to another vSZ

Hi All, Is it possible to migrating capacity license from the one vSZ to another vZS? I have two vSZ(s), the one at the HQ and the another at DC. The case is I bought the 100 Switch Capacity License for my DC-vSZ, but i want to move 25 capacity license to the HQ-vSZ. I saw we can remove some quanti

Question

Configuration Status Updated failed on T710 with SZ104

Recently i tried to add one t710 and h510 to my current wireless system. but both of them showed updated failed, which leads to broadcasting no wireless signal on both 2.4g and 5g. But for newly added R730 works perfectly. is there anything that i can do to push the configuration to new aps. than

Question

VSZ Highscale Loopback 100% utiliation

Has anyone seen the issue with the Loopback on VSZ Highscale running at 100% utilization?

Question

Sorting APs by IP address in SmartZone management

In my SmartZone management software, when I sort the APs by IP address, it lists my x.x.x.1 AP, followed by my x.x.x.10 AP, followed by my x.x.x.100-109 APs, -then- my x.x.x.11 AP, followed by my x.x.x.110-119 APs, etc. In other words, it's sorting the IP address as a text string, and I'd instead l

Idea

Application data via API

Hey, My company is using SmartZone Virtual High Scale version 5.1.2.0.302. I am attempting to put together an API call that pulls application traffic on the WLAN or Zone. This is part of a large project that I have taken on and have completed everything EXCEPT this. Basically I am trying to replica

Question

How to keep the serial number not change when reinstall vsz

Hi there,Is there any ways to keep the serial number not change when I reinstall the vsz on ESXI.

Question

Bad SmartZone UI Glitch, unable to access critical WLAN settings

https://youtu.be/2mMWKNllmvw This is ridiculous. The web interface refreshes itself every time I attempt to click or double click on particular WLANs. Happens with all browsers from any computer I try. Only some WLAN's are doing it. Can't stop the browser before it reloads either. Restarted contro

Question

is it possible using ssh to update certificate remotely?

HiI'm using Let's Encrypt to apply my SSL certificate for my VSZ and I'm wondering is it possible to use ssh to update the certificate remotely?I'm using the web interface to update this now, but for Let's Encrypt it should renew every 3 months. So I want to write a bash script to auto-renew the cer

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More