SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

• •••
A
E-Mail Server Access Control

Hello, I am running a vSZ and R550s. They are all up to date. I have a WLAN that I am working on for Corporate Owned Mobile Devices, basically company phones that come and go. We want this to be isolated from the share resources and basically only want these devices to be able to browse the in

Question

vSZ-E Social Login Support in v6.0

I am trying to use the social login feature that was just released in SmartZone v6.0 but am running into significant roadblocks. I would like to know if anyone has managed to get this feature working and would be willing to share a sanitized version of their configuration. Specifically, I am trying

Question

SSID not showing when policy is configure on the SmartZone

Upon configuration of the policy, the SSID created was not showing in the end devices. Hoping for your soonest response. Thanks you.

Question

Accepted Solution

SmartZone 100 (SZ104) - Discovering Multiple APs

Planning to deploy 100+ APs in to a SZ cluster (2x SZ104). What's the best way to enable AP discovery by the WLC? WLC IP is in 172.x.x.x/24 range (MGT). Do the APs have to be in the same range as the WLC to be discovered? If so, how can we enable 172.x.x.x range in all the APs? (Is the only optio

Question

How to find AP's admin password once they are added to the controller(vSZ/SZ)?

We have been in situation where we are not sure about the AP login credential once it is added to Ruckus controller(SZ/vSZ). Below are the 4 different scenarios: vSZ-H / SZ300- If an AP is placed into the Staging Zone: The AP login credentials are unchanged. Means AP should be accessibl

RUCKUS Self-Help

Guest pass code login again in another access point

Dear all, I am using the ruckus virtual smart zone controller. All my AP are connecting with this controller and create guest wifi for guest users. I can generate guest pass code and login with single AP. There is no problem. My problem is - When I connect guest wifi with another AP that use s

Question

Guest WLAN exception

Hello, I have two WLANs in my zone. One for our employees and one for guests/ employee mobile devices. We wanted to have a Guest WLAN that was isolated and we wanted mobile devices on it as well. The issue I am having is that when people are not at their desk but a different office or building

Question

Default License/Support on vSCG/SZ

vSCG & SZ are provided with default support and various feature license on a new installation, which comes with an expiration period of 90 days from the date of installation. The below table contains the list of Default License features by product type.    

RUCKUS Self-Help

MAC address authentication on Ruckus Smartzone-E 3.6

I am looking a solution as MAC address authentication on Ruckus Smartzone-E  3.6 with Radius server. Is it possible Version 3.6? Regards,Deepak Kumar

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus SmartZone and Cloud Management Partners Enablement

Ruckus SmartZone and Cloud Management By Mr. Ifzam Zaidi | Associate Professional, Pre-Sales, Ingram Micro Malaysia

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More