SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

• •••
SmartZone 100 (SZ104) - Discovering Multiple APs

Planning to deploy 100+ APs in to a SZ cluster (2x SZ104). What's the best way to enable AP discovery by the WLC? WLC IP is in 172.x.x.x/24 range (

Question

Exporting a zone to a new controller

I am trying to export a zone from one of our controllers to a new one that we just spun up. I have extracted the template on the existing controller,

Question

Setting to change for signal strength

Hi guys would like to know is there any setting we can see in ZD1200 to change for signal strength, One of our customer asking to "change the setting

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Implementing 802.1X using vSZ-E

Good day! Our firm is looking into implementing 802.1X authentication for our Wi-Fi and it happened that we are using Ruckus vSZ. Looking to shed some

Question

How long vSZ-H and vSZ-E logs are stored?

How long vSZ-H and vSZ-E logs are stored? example ) vSZ-H store log data last 24 hours.                

Question

Smartzone - Switch Custom Event/Alarm EER-Disable not triggering ?

Hi fellows, my environment in question is about one smartzone 6.0.0.0.1331 and 100 managed icx switches. To the point. I am try to see when a port of

Question

Upgrade AP Ruckus vSZ - 5.2.2.0.1026 to version 6

We been having some issues with upgrading ap zones to version 6.0 Last ap patch is applied (6.0.0.0.3073) but upgrading directly to this seems to cau

Question

Accepted Solution

H550 SmartZone Support

Is there support for the H550 AP in the 5.x version of SmartZone? I am currently using 5.2.2.x (vSZ-H) and I have H550 APs on order. The datasheet ind

Question

Can you change the IP address of a vSZ?

We have a minimally licensed demo Virtual Smart Zone controller in our production network and would like to move it our lab network.  Is there a way t

Question

SZ-100 Hardware redundancy

Hi Everyone, I asked this question earlier but now I have some more details and need some guidance. I have an SZ-100 (a SZ-104 to be exact). I have

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More