Skip to main content
SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

The Industry’s Most Scalable and Versatile WLAN Platform. The SmartCell Gateway (SCG) 200 represents the first in a new category of scalable and versatile WLAN controllers with support for 3GPP compatible WLAN gateway functionality. Ruckus virtual SmartCell™ Gateway (vSCG), is a Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) based WLAN Controller for service providers and enterprises who desire a carrier-class solution that runs in the cloud.

• •••
Could Role derivation in SZ?

Hi.My customer needs rate limit specific user group in AAA server for SZ100.I tested in ZD1200, and it's works good.(I configured group attribute in A

Question

Port issue 7443

As API document mentioned, we are try to request RESTful request to device, But we are unable to connect to device API interface as it’s seems Port is

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

5 years ago

Question

correst CLI syntax for adding route static over vSZ?

Hi,I'm trying to create a static route in vSZ but am not able to find the correct syntax for this.I looked at admin guide but when I enter:

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

5 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

How do I check which SZ an AP is connected to?

Hi.My cumster have 150 aps managed SZ cluster.(They have 2 SZs)Some APs of them are connected SZ1 or SZ2.How do I check which SZ  an AP is connected t

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

hyosang_choi 

5 years ago

Question

Firmware 3.2

Hi !I have some problems with my vsz after upgrading to 3.2.Now when I try to upgrade firmware on the accesspoints it fail ́s in the download process.

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

henrik_lodel 

5 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

SCG memcached Server

System resource [Memcached Server] not available in [radiusd] process at SCGAny follow up action need?

posted 

5 years ago

Question

On a SmartCell Gateway, is there a way of bypassing iOS CNA (captive network assist) for some of the Access Points in the network?

iOS' locks the captive portal, even after accepting T&C. This means that the landing page has a bar hovering over the Safari window. Clicking on that

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jason_pearcy 

5 years ago

Question

is it possible to decrease the ap disconnected timeout in a vsz?

We have  a client site with bad internet (we are working on it to get it better) but now the ap's are giving a disconnected state to much. Is there a

posted 

5 years ago

Question

Guest network in Smartzone 100

I created a guest network in my smartzone 100 system.When I create a guest code and enter this code in a client, it does not rederict to the next page

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ashraf_myi 

5 years ago

Question