Skip to main content
SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

The Industry’s Most Scalable and Versatile WLAN Platform. The SmartCell Gateway (SCG) 200 represents the first in a new category of scalable and versatile WLAN controllers with support for 3GPP compatible WLAN gateway functionality. Ruckus virtual SmartCell™ Gateway (vSCG), is a Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) based WLAN Controller for service providers and enterprises who desire a carrier-class solution that runs in the cloud.

• •••
VSZ-H Public Ip address

Hi Experts , hope my post find you well !! got quick question about VSZ-H , is there is anyway to find the public IP address on the GUI and where to

Question

Certificate issue for a tunneled SSID

I have a vSZ-H and a physical data plane appliance with a tunneled SSID configured. SSID works fine however, trying to do WebAuth so it gives a certi

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

ali_db0udsohr2qy3 

a month ago

Question

Clearpass Guest Captive portal integration with Ruckus Smartzone

Good day, some assistance in this regard will be greatly appreciated. We currently have clearpass with a guest capitive portal with Aruba AP's. Our co

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

lien_monden 

a month ago

Question

Mac Address Filter vSZ

Hi, I want to ask about the MAC address filter on VSZ, how many is the maximum Mac address filter that can be registered on vSZ 5.2.1 version? Thank

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question

R500 Error: curl_https_request:1097 resolve address[RuckusController] fail

Just installed an R500. Upgraded firmware to a standalone. My log is full of these: daemon.err wsgclient[450]: curl_https_request:1097 resolve addre

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

john_kristiansen 

a month ago

Question

vSZ not opening on webpage https://192.168.10.250:8443

I installed vSZ on VMware exi using downloaded ova file but every time when we shutdown my server and restart it, webpage access stopped working while

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question

License VSZ

Hi, I just want to install VSZ in my office. after that I saw VSZ has many versions and the newest version is 5.2. What I want to ask is whether the

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question

CSV Template for L2 Access Control vSZ

Hi, Can you give me an example of a csv template to use the import csv feature on L2 Access Control in vSZ? Thanks,

Question

vsz5.2.1,all services are down

After installing ova on vsz5.2.1, use the command, show service, prompting all services are down , what should be done

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

qiang_zhang 

a month ago

Question

Setting a DHCP scope to a specific SSID (SmartZone 100)

We use cloud-based filtering software for our school. We are trying to create a guest account so those users don't have to download any certificates o

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

a month ago

Question