SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

• •••
Z
SZ104 GRE Tunnel not working

Hi, I have a SmartZone 104, I want to tunnel my WLAN with RGRE but when I enable it the AP doesnt broadcast the SSID. I have checked logs and it says

Question

Guest portal Redirects users to IP , i want to fqdn instead

hello, we are running VSZ-High Scale 5.1.2After configuring the guest portal, users connected are being redirected to IP ( http://:9997) / i want to g

Question

• 

Answered

Smartzone 100 dont start services

Hi everyone. I am new on Ruckus community and I am having problem to access web interface of my smartzone 100 controller. After a reboot I cant get ac

Question

• 

Answered

SZ-100 Hardware redundancy

Hi Everyone, I asked this question earlier but now I have some more details and need some guidance. I have an SZ-100 (a SZ-104 to be exact). I have

Question

Optimized Connectivity Experience - Expected Behavior??

While using OCE i expect to see a 'Smart Roam' type threshold where clients not meeting minimum defined RSSI would be prevented from joining the SSIDs

Question

Is there a way to move AP Groups to a new Zone?

Hi we are aligning our AP Group due to the max number of AP's in a Zone. Is there a way we can move AP Group including AP's under it to a new Zone?

Question

Enable smart-roam on SmartZone

How can i enable smart-roam or fastroam on SZ? I have vSZ essentials and the option is not found on the gui or am i missing something? Please advise.

Question

Disable 802.11 a and and 802.11 g

Hi, is there a way we can disable 802.11g and 802.11a on our broadcast and only use 802.11n and 802.11ac standard? we are currently using VSZ-H 3.6.2.

Question

AP Firmware SmartZone back to ZoneDirector without reset button?

I'm preparing to upgrade our ZoneDirector to a new SmartZone 144 controller. I've tested the process of upgrading the firmware and moving a R510 using

Question

Should I use vSZ & vSZ-D on single machine?

Hey guys,I have a quick question pertaining to the two instances I listed above. I'm currently building out a server, and was wondering if it's wise t

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More