SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

• •••
R300 cannot connect to vSCG

We have a problem to connect R300 with the vSCG. In configuration APs menus, we've got information that the provision stage is "Waiting for Registrati

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: Ruckus SmartZone (SZ) software on SCG-200, SZ-100, vSZ platforms

Ruckus Wireless Unveils SmartZone Unified Software Platform for the Wireless Networks of the Future Company Launches Scalable and Resilient Carrier-G

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

6 y ago

Announcement

vSCG and R300 management VLAN

We have a setup with the following VLANs:1 is still used for all data traffic, dhcp server is present11 for wifi clients, dhcp server present31 for pu

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

niko_mattheus 

6 y ago

Question

Hows vscg holding up?

We are going to eval the vscg & ruckus to provide our wireless for us & our customer (hosted services) I'm used to Cisco platform, so Ruckus is quite

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

niko_mattheus 

6 y ago

Question

vSCG events email notifications

HiI have a Carrier vSCG with different domains. Is it possible to send email notification to an specific email address (ej: customer email address), s

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

6 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

What is the difference between a heartbeat lost, AP disconnected, and AP connected?

What is the difference between a heartbeat lost, AP disconnected, and AP connected? I receive each of these individually on different AP's with no ot

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

bj_rnjensen 

6 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

Defference between Carrier mode and Enterprice mode in vSCG?

Hi everyone.I wonder defference between Carrier mode and Enterprice mode in vSCG.Plz let me know about it.Thanks.

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

6 y ago

Question

How does Standalone-AP not permit to join automatically at vSCG?

Hi.I wonder how does standalone-ap not permit to join automatically  at vSCG?In case of zd1200, it have function that not auto approval.Any Answer?Reg

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

munish_munish 

6 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

vSCG or ZoneDirector?

I cannot find a comparison chart between vSCG and ZD, whats the difference?And which one is better for small-scale deployment (1 Controller + 10 R500

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

6 y ago

Question

How to show all clients on SmartZone 100 CLI?

Hi everyone,We have some problem about how to show all clients which connected on SmartZone 100 by using CLI?We tried to using command "show client" b

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More