Skip to main content
SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

The Industry’s Most Scalable and Versatile WLAN Platform. The SmartCell Gateway (SCG) 200 represents the first in a new category of scalable and versatile WLAN controllers with support for 3GPP compatible WLAN gateway functionality. Ruckus virtual SmartCell™ Gateway (vSCG), is a Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) based WLAN Controller for service providers and enterprises who desire a carrier-class solution that runs in the cloud.

• •••
is it possible to decrease the ap disconnected timeout in a vsz?

We have  a client site with bad internet (we are working on it to get it better) but now the ap's are giving a disconnected state to much. Is there a

Question

Guest network in Smartzone 100

I created a guest network in my smartzone 100 system.When I create a guest code and enter this code in a client, it does not rederict to the next page

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ashraf_myi 

5 years ago

Question

Onboarding (Zero IT) with vSZ. Authentication issue.

Hi,We are trying to set up a BYOD WLAN with Onboarding (Zero IT) but cant seem to get the register device authentication to work.Ruckus Support have s

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gerard_3770286 

5 years ago

Question

Hosting solution

Hi !We are a MSP company that have customers with all from 1 - 300 users.We want to build a Wlan Hosting/Carrier solution where we have a vscg in our

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dionis_taveras 

5 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: SmartZone 3.1.1.0.476 MR Patch1 Refresh has been posted to Support

SmartZone (SCG-200, SZ-100, vSZ-H, vSZ-E) controller platform firmware 3.1.1.0.476 MR Patch1 Refresh build has been posted to Support downloads pages.

Announcement

OSU Certificates Not Available in vSCG

The certificates I install in Certificate Store are not available to choose in OSU Certificates in Online Signup & Provisioning - Identity Providers -

Question

How to connect or how to synchronize APs to vSZ 3.0.4 or vSZ 3.1.1

Hi, sorry for my poor english level but i have many problem with my configuration. I need your help for my configuration. I use vSZ 3.1.1 and i ha

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

guy_nouwe 

5 years ago

Question

vSCG Plane Out of Service after IP Change

Hi All,I needed to change the IP of my vSCG appliance. So did that only now it saysPlane Out of Service When you loginto web interfaceif you ssh it an

Question

• 

Answered

DFS Troubleshooting

In a vSZ-H setup, could I from the logs determine whether I have a DFS related issue or not? E.g. frequent channel switching et.c.?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

monnat_systems 

5 years ago

Question