Skip to main content
SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

The Industry’s Most Scalable and Versatile WLAN Platform. The SmartCell Gateway (SCG) 200 represents the first in a new category of scalable and versatile WLAN controllers with support for 3GPP compatible WLAN gateway functionality. Ruckus virtual SmartCell™ Gateway (vSCG), is a Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) based WLAN Controller for service providers and enterprises who desire a carrier-class solution that runs in the cloud.

• •••
JK
R500 Error: curl_https_request:1097 resolve address[RuckusController] fail

Just installed an R500. Upgraded firmware to a standalone. My log is full of these: daemon.err wsgclient[450]: curl_https_request:1097 resolve addre

Question

vSZ not opening on webpage https://192.168.10.250:8443

I installed vSZ on VMware exi using downloaded ova file but every time when we shutdown my server and restart it, webpage access stopped working while

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question

License VSZ

Hi, I just want to install VSZ in my office. after that I saw VSZ has many versions and the newest version is 5.2. What I want to ask is whether the

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question

CSV Template for L2 Access Control vSZ

Hi, Can you give me an example of a csv template to use the import csv feature on L2 Access Control in vSZ? Thanks,

Question

vsz5.2.1,all services are down

After installing ova on vsz5.2.1, use the command, show service, prompting all services are down , what should be done

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

qiang_zhang 

a month ago

Question

Setting a DHCP scope to a specific SSID (SmartZone 100)

We use cloud-based filtering software for our school. We are trying to create a guest account so those users don't have to download any certificates o

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

a month ago

Question

Accepted Solution

how to config SZ144D Data interface 10G management interface 1G

Hi i have question i will be soon installation SZ144D but i don't have hardware not yet. but quick setup guide and config guide i can't find what in

Question

Accepted Solution

Group DPSK

Is there a way to limit number of devices for group DPSK? Let's see I have 10 Group DPSK's and I want only 2 devices allowed per group DPSK or 4 devi

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ali_db0udsohr2qy3 

2 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

SSL Cert and WebAuth question

I got a little confusion about “Web Auth” and 3rd party valid SSL cert. I know under Certificate to Service Mapping I will map AP Portal

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ali_db0udsohr2qy3 

2 months ago

Question

vSZ - Client Authentication through Google LDAPS

Hello. Is there a way to configure vSZ authentication using LDAP FQDN? I've not found a way to discover ldap.google.com ip address to keep on setting

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

amaro_helpdesk 

2 months ago

Question