SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

• •••
Can't associate R750 to SZ5.2 when R750 has static IP address.

HI.I recently heard that from partner we can't joining R750 with SZ5.2 when R750 has static IP address.Thus I tested that, and I got same result.Below

Question

R610/R600 with related issues

Afternoon, I have an R610 that has been giving us issues. It seems like the AP just disappears for a minute or two and then comes back.  It doe

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

matthew_kopishke 

3 m ago

Question

Accessing vSZ GUI from behind Web Proxy

Anyone have experience with this? Trying to give access to the Web GUI through a Fortigate Web SSL proxy, but unfortunately the GUI tries to rewrite t

Question

RADIUS not working with new vSZ 5.2???

I currently have a ZoneDirector 3050 which is setup to use RADIUS and it works perfectly. I am trying to configure a new Virtual SmartZone 5.2 that I

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

intern_beheer 

3 m ago

Question

Change Local Username and Password With API

Hi all, Anyone know how to change the local username and password ICX with the API? I have read the API documentation from Ruckus http://docs.ruckuswi

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

3 m ago

Question

SmartZone and Cisco ISE, is URL Redirection available ?

Hi,I am looking at moving from Zonedirector to Virtual SmartZone. Also at using Cisco ISE and Microsoft InTune to authenticate mobile devices. Cisco I

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

scott_gribben 

3 m ago

Question

lost SmartZone 100 Admin Password

As i lost GUI password,could you please help me how to recover Admin GUI password without resetting SZ.Even i dont have any backup configuration as we

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

3 m ago

Idea

Signature pack exceeds maximum filesize

I'm preparing to upgrade our SZ100 from 3.6.1 to 5.2.1 which appears to be a supported upgrade path according to the upgrade guide. Instructions on t

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

federico_carbogniani 

3 m ago

Question

Adding Vlans to a Switch Port

Trying to add vlans to switch ports in SZ and can't figure out how to add multiple port ranges. Documentation doesn't give any examples and Google se

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

3 m ago

Question

How many about L2 access control of MAC address number support on SZ-100?

Hi:I have questions about how many L2 access control of MAC address support on SZ-100? I can find zd manaul "can enter up to 128 MAC addresses per ACL

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More