SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

• •••
L
Case uses of Mobility Domain ID in VSE

Hello, does anyone use this Mobility Domain ID when 802.11r fast roaming? I don't know well how to use this, for example if I have a venue with 3 SSID

Question

Guest wifi unable to access the internet

Hi all i got an issue here one of our end user unable to access the internet via guest wifi but if there are using another SSID they able to access th

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 m ago

Question

RH510 AP ports configuration for IPTV setup box

Hi, I got the problem unable to get the IP for the IPTV setup box from H510AP ports. Here is the configuration of how I did. switch port connect to A

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

diego_garcia_del_rio 

2 m ago

Question

Slow in exiting to internet gateway after connected to AP while vSZ is in remote Cloud

I've been haunted by the issue as describe in the topic.My company has recently migrated all of our vm servers to cloud. This includes our vSZ as well

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 m ago

Question

Getting duplicate MAC error on L2 ACL when there is no duplicate

I am unable to add any MAC addresses to one of my L2 ACLs, which only has 49 addresses in it at the moment. No address can be added and no duplicate e

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

vineet_nejawala 

2 m ago

Question

CSV Template for L2 Access Control vSZ

Hi, Can you give me an example of a csv template to use the import csv feature on L2 Access Control in vSZ? Thanks,

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

mark_payton 

2 m ago

Question

Simplest SZ-100 Redundancy option

So after my latest hardware warranty claim from Ruckus I'm getting a bit nervous about my controller. I've reviewed the "Ruckus SmartZone Cluster Red

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

matthew_kopishke 

2 m ago

Question

Ruckus Virtual SmartZone on Nutanix AHV

Is Virtual SmartZone supported to run on Nutanix AHV clusters?  Can't seem to find any information about it and haven't heard of anyone who's tried it

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

karthik 

2 m ago

Question

• 

Answered

SmartZone vs Cloud for MSP

We are moving our clients away from Ubiquiti to Ruckus and have so far gotten away with Unleashed, but as we move some of our bigger clients, I'm try

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

darrel_rhodes 

2 m ago

Question

Can't associate R750 to SZ5.2 when R750 has static IP address.

HI.I recently heard that from partner we can't joining R750 with SZ5.2 when R750 has static IP address.Thus I tested that, and I got same result.Below

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

3 m ago

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More