SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

• •••
Android 11 Guestpass login portal redirect failure

Hello, we have just noticed that Android 11 users are failing to be redirected to the Guestpass login portal after connecting to the SSID. They have t

Question

400 Bad Request (Nginx)

400 Bad Request (Nginx) i have all i have run vscg-5.1.2.0.302 on Vmware workstation. and i already set ip address it working find after i access it

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

hyung_ki_park 

12 d ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Licensing needed for Virtual SmartZone?

I've got two sites on ZoneDirectors and one on Unleashed, each needing just a few APs but they need Mesh. To add to that complication, one site uses R

posted 

22 d ago

• 

Last response by 

john_d 

21 d ago

Question

Random AP Flagged Status in VSG controller

On One particular zone in cloud controller, we are having 43 AP that concludes R720 and R510. It is quite Frequent that we are detecting a few random

Question

Accepted Solution

Smartzone & Probe request without SPoT

Hi all, I am wondering is it possible for smartzone or the AP's themselves to forward all the probe requests they receive to anywhere other than SPo

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

1 m ago

Question

Can Smartzone have Different IP Adresses?

Hello, My client (ISP) is asking me that can a smartzone controller have many virtual interfaces behind physical ports. For example, we can create m

Question

How can I migrate APs managed by a remote SMARTZONE to another SMARTZONE on the same LAN network?

We have 300 APs managed by a Virtual SMARTZONE controller supported on AWS in version 5.2.2.0.317 (this controller is published on the internet). We n

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

sunny_gupta 

1 m ago

Question

Smart Zone UTC Time ..how to change UTC time

hi ,, am working with a new Smart Zone Installation ,,during setup the time was configured correctly and NTP is configured,, now the system time and s

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

wayne_rossler 

1 m ago

Question

VLAN Pooling Behavior

I have 3 vlan pools created.  Two of them contain 2 vlans and the other contains 4 vlans.  The 2 vlan pools work like I expect with it placing clients

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

pasquale_monardo 

2 m ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Connection Failures and Troubleshooting section

Is there a way to dig deeper into Connection Failures to see what exactly is happening and correlate that information on the root cause. Just showing

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

pasquale_monardo 

2 m ago

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More