Skip to main content
SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

The Industry’s Most Scalable and Versatile WLAN Platform. The SmartCell Gateway (SCG) 200 represents the first in a new category of scalable and versatile WLAN controllers with support for 3GPP compatible WLAN gateway functionality. Ruckus virtual SmartCell™ Gateway (vSCG), is a Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) based WLAN Controller for service providers and enterprises who desire a carrier-class solution that runs in the cloud.

• •••
SZ144D support API?

hi i have question SZ-144D support API? cpu, memory, device temper... dhcp bind info, nat sessions info etc... Thanks

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Update AP name through API

Hi, I want to update the AP name within the zone through an API. I have tried http://docs.ruckuswireless.com/smartzone/5.2.0/vsze-public-api-reference

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

16 days ago

Question

SZ100 bios setup mode

Hello, Our partner company was testing with SZ100 ver. 5.2.1.0.515. After initializing the equipment, we downgraded the version to 5.2.0.0.699 and r

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

18 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

maximum DHCP(DP) pool in vSZ-H with SZ144-D

hi i have questions for maximum DHCP(DP) pool  in vSZ-H with SZ144-D  i can't find in manual

Question

vSZ AP Groups - allow us to set the BSS min rate PER AP Group

Sometimes in larger deployments, I have AP Groups such as "High Density", "Outdoor", "Hall", "Low Density".I would love to be able to set the BSS min

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

steven_perreau 

19 days ago

Idea

calls on wireless phone losing packets

We have a network of R510s with ICX7150-C12P switches, all controlled by SZ100 (version 5.1.0.0.496). 3 SSIDs, each in its own VLAN. One SSID is Phon

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

vu_pham_ghtztqm0cz2ag 

23 days ago

Question

about DP DHCP/NAT Question

hi i have question about DP we have two vSZ-H and two DP(sz144d) we are configured one dhcp-profile (ex. 192.168.0.0/16) two nat-profile. each DP

Question

Vsz with AP 802.1x can not use

Hello everyoneSorry my english is poorthat I have a question isI want to use Vsz and a R510 AP , 802.1x Authenticationbut now , when I connect wifi ,

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

a month ago

Question

• 

Answered

Working Wispr portal example

Hi all, is there any working wispr portal example available? TIA Harald

Question

Roaming with Ruckus wifi

Dear all, Systems are using Smartzone 100 and AP ( R310). My custommers uses wifi and have some appilication video call like is : whatsapp, viber..

Question