SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

• •••
What is the use of the USB ports on a SZ-144?

We are looking to migrate to new SZ-144s and are trying to figure out if we can use the USB ports instead of FTP to load the cluster backup onto them

Question

Ruckus T350c on vSZ

Hello, I have doubts about buying new equipment. Since we are using vSZ (HS) on 5.1.2.0.302 firmware can we activate the Ruckus T350c. Since we can't

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 d ago

Question

i lost the AP activation lisc file , how to re issue?

Guys silly as it seems i recieved the AP management license last year i saved the file somewhere and now i need to deploy the APs in my project

Question

Accepted Solution

Restrict WLAN usage to certain laptops

We've set up a few dozen AP together with Cloudpath and an onsite vSZ. We have configured an internal WLAN that should only be used by employees with

posted 

7 d ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

4 d ago

Question

r750 heartbeat getting lost and disconnecting continously

HiActually, I have configured R750 and wants to move in VSZ,after moving through scg command and approved by smart zone,and ap discovery also succeede

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

4 d ago

Question

VSZ-H rebalancing of APs between nodes in a cluster

Hello, may I ask how does the VSZ rebalance APs between nodes in a cluster without running a command to rebalance? Does it have a defined time on how

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

albert_pierson 

5 d ago

Question

Disable smartroam for one particularly stubborn IoT device?

I have 3*r730's (6.0.0.0.1640) and vSZ controller (6.0.0.0.1331). I have recently added an IoT device that is ejected from the AP when signal strength

posted 

7 d ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

5 d ago

Question

Accepted Solution

SmartZone AAA WLAN Access

I have my AAA setup via Windows NPS as Radius in vSZ. In ZoneDirector, I could map roles to grant access to specific WLANS based on the contents of

Question

Accepted Solution

Wlan firewall profile precedence

I cannot seem to find an answer to this in the documentation, in zone director this was much more clear-cut than smartzone: In smart zone, which Fi

Question

Zero-IT device registration & DPSK on Smarzone 144

I'm setting up a new Smartzone 144 cluster and am trying to figure out how to duplicate the Zero-IT device registration that allows our users to sign

posted 

13 d ago

• 

Last response by 

david_black_5940365 

12 d ago

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More