Skip to main content
SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

The Industry’s Most Scalable and Versatile WLAN Platform. The SmartCell Gateway (SCG) 200 represents the first in a new category of scalable and versatile WLAN controllers with support for 3GPP compatible WLAN gateway functionality. Ruckus virtual SmartCell™ Gateway (vSCG), is a Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) based WLAN Controller for service providers and enterprises who desire a carrier-class solution that runs in the cloud.

• •••
TCP MSS Clamping for RGRE Tunnels?

Tunnelling anything inherently lowers maximum packet sizes due to additional overhead.  Are there any features/mechanisms available in the Ruckus SZ s

Question

Templates on 5.2.1.0.515

I've just upgraded to 5.2.1.0.515 and I see that there is a new Firewall section in the WLAN policy that covers L2 and L3 ACLs etc. This is great but

posted 

9 days ago

Question

Ruckus SmartZone 100 encryptMacIP CLI Bug

Hi,I am trying disable encrypt-mac-ip with no encrypt-mac-ip CLI command. System getting error  "% Unable to update the encryption MAC address and IP

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

murat_bulat 

12 days ago

Question

Upload image failed. Reason: Unsupported version. --SZ100-3.6.2.0.250

Its a Fresh Box ...can not upgrade to latest version

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lotus_administrator 

13 days ago

Question

sz144-D connecting it to a switch

Following quick set up talks about the SZ 144-D config but does not explain how the NIC's need to connect?https://ruckus-support.s3.amazonaws.com/priv

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ali 

15 days ago

Question

How to set static IPs instead of DHCP on APs using script on SmartZone

Hi, I have SmartZone with 490 APs, I need to set static IP addresses, at the moment APs are operating via IP from DHCP. Is there any possibility to co

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

15 days ago

Question

Hotspot configuration problem with CA

Hi all!I'm configuring Hotspot and having the following problem (figure)Does anyone know how to fix this problem?Thanks in advance!

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

19 days ago

Question

Can't Access Web UI in New installation of VZS 3.6.2 in Esxi. All services down

I am installing a new setup of Vzs, with fw 3.6.2.0.222 in Exsi 6.5.0 , i use this firmware to gain compatibility with older AP's. After deploying the

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

parikshith_nagaraj 

20 days ago

Question

Older ZD3000, how to migrate to SmartZone over time, ie have both controllers up and running for a period of time.

Older ZD3000, how to migrate to SmartZone over time, ie have both controllers up and running

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

albert_pierson 

22 days ago

Question

vSZ 5.2.0.0.669 and clients in default vlan when passing vlan from Radius

Is anyone else seeing clients intermitently being put into the default vlan on an SSID that using Dynamic VLAN's supplied from Radius?I've had a coupl

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

santhosh_dk 

a month ago

Question

• 

Answered