Skip to main content
SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

The Industry’s Most Scalable and Versatile WLAN Platform. The SmartCell Gateway (SCG) 200 represents the first in a new category of scalable and versatile WLAN controllers with support for 3GPP compatible WLAN gateway functionality. Ruckus virtual SmartCell™ Gateway (vSCG), is a Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) based WLAN Controller for service providers and enterprises who desire a carrier-class solution that runs in the cloud.

• •••
MA
License VSZ

Hi, I just want to install VSZ in my office. after that I saw VSZ has many versions and the newest version is 5.2. What I want to ask is whether the

Question

Password change

Hi! I recently changed my admin password from the Administration>Administrators section, but now the controller (SmartZone 100) won't let me in. It

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

elvert_bernal 

6 hours ago

Question

SZ 100 external captive portal login. Where to POST?

Hi,I have a SmartZone 100, configured to use an external captive portal with RADIUS. It correctly redirects the user to the external login page. The A

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

9 hours ago

Question

Working Wispr portal example

Hi all, is there any working wispr portal example available? TIA Harald

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

10 hours ago

Question

Smartzone Migration

Hi Guys/Gals, Hope you are all doing well during these times. I'm looking to migrate a High Scale vSZ from one datacenter to another. Current vSZ i

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

10 hours ago

Question

SSID disappearing from WLANs groups in both zones.

Hello, we have vsmartzone with have two zones with more than 4 groups wlans each. The groups have different numbers of ssid, a few with 11 ssids, othe

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

11 hours ago

Question

Accepted Solution

R730 not connecting to SmartZone 100

The Ap picks up the director IP and can ping it. SSH in to AP, get scg shows the following: rkscli: get scg ------ SCG Information ------SCG Service

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

paresh_patel_37e4f4 

7 days ago

Question

Not able to connect to SZ144...

Hi All, I have a new SZ144. I have followed the instructions in the SZ144 Quick Setup Guide, https://ruckus-support.s3.amazonaws.com/private/documen

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

8 days ago

Question

vSZ-H "Authentication server not reachable" alarm with unusual IP

Since upgrading to 5.1.2.0.302 we have been getting several oddities, one of which is two alarms:Authentication Server [172.23.0.110] not reachable fr

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

intern_beheer 

9 days ago

Question

VSZ - Gest passes only for one guest WLAN.

Hi everyone! In my WiFi network (controller - VSZ) - I have two guest WLANs ("Guest_1" and "Guest_2"). Is it possible, the administrator could generat

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

19 days ago

Question