Skip to main content
SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

The Industry’s Most Scalable and Versatile WLAN Platform. The SmartCell Gateway (SCG) 200 represents the first in a new category of scalable and versatile WLAN controllers with support for 3GPP compatible WLAN gateway functionality. Ruckus virtual SmartCell™ Gateway (vSCG), is a Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) based WLAN Controller for service providers and enterprises who desire a carrier-class solution that runs in the cloud.

• •••
QZ
vsz5.2.1,all services are down

After installing ova on vsz5.2.1, use the command, show service, prompting all services are down , what should be done

Question

SSL Cert and WebAuth question

I got a little confusion about “Web Auth” and 3rd party valid SSL cert. I know under Certificate to Service Mapping I will map AP Portal

posted 

16 hours ago

Question

vSZ - Client Authentication through Google LDAPS

Hello. Is there a way to configure vSZ authentication using LDAP FQDN? I've not found a way to discover ldap.google.com ip address to keep on setting

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

amaro_helpdesk 

19 hours ago

Question

vSZ behind router, add 2nd node to cluster

Hi all, We have a vSZ running with 3 interfaces behind a router. Now we want to add a 2nd node to this cluster, also with 3 interfaces. This 2nd node

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

diego_garcia_del_rio 

19 hours ago

Question

SZ - WIPS - Rogue on LAN?

Hello, On Page 205 of the vSZ 5.2 Administrator guide it lists the available Rogue classification rules but does not get into much detail on how they

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

80211wiguy 

20 hours ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Smartzone Migration

Hi Guys/Gals, Hope you are all doing well during these times. I'm looking to migrate a High Scale vSZ from one datacenter to another. Current vSZ i

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

21 hours ago

Question

vSZ - Client Authentication using Google LDAPS

Has anybody used Google LDAPS service to successfully authenticate Users on Virtual Smart Zone 5.1?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

amaro_helpdesk 

21 hours ago

Question

Accepted Solution

SSID disappearing from WLANs groups in both zones.

Hello, we have vsmartzone with have two zones with more than 4 groups wlans each. The groups have different numbers of ssid, a few with 11 ssids, othe

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

rafael_rocha 

21 hours ago

Question

Password change

Hi! I recently changed my admin password from the Administration>Administrators section, but now the controller (SmartZone 100) won't let me in. It

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

6 days ago

Question

Working Wispr portal example

Hi all, is there any working wispr portal example available? TIA Harald

posted 

17 days ago

•