Skip to main content
SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

The Industry’s Most Scalable and Versatile WLAN Platform. The SmartCell Gateway (SCG) 200 represents the first in a new category of scalable and versatile WLAN controllers with support for 3GPP compatible WLAN gateway functionality. Ruckus virtual SmartCell™ Gateway (vSCG), is a Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) based WLAN Controller for service providers and enterprises who desire a carrier-class solution that runs in the cloud.

• •••
Smartzone Migration

Hi Guys/Gals, Hope you are all doing well during these times. I'm looking to migrate a High Scale vSZ from one datacenter to another. Current vSZ i

Question

Working Wispr portal example

Hi all, is there any working wispr portal example available? TIA Harald

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

harald_thomas 

2 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

R730 not connecting to SmartZone 100

The Ap picks up the director IP and can ping it. SSH in to AP, get scg shows the following: rkscli: get scg ------ SCG Information ------SCG Service

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

paresh_patel_37e4f4 

6 days ago

Question

Not able to connect to SZ144...

Hi All, I have a new SZ144. I have followed the instructions in the SZ144 Quick Setup Guide, https://ruckus-support.s3.amazonaws.com/private/documen

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

6 days ago

Question

vSZ-H "Authentication server not reachable" alarm with unusual IP

Since upgrading to 5.1.2.0.302 we have been getting several oddities, one of which is two alarms:Authentication Server [172.23.0.110] not reachable fr

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

intern_beheer 

8 days ago

Question

SZ 100 external captive portal login. Where to POST?

Hi,I have a SmartZone 100, configured to use an external captive portal with RADIUS. It correctly redirects the user to the external login page. The A

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_gobey 

13 days ago

Question

VSZ - Gest passes only for one guest WLAN.

Hi everyone! In my WiFi network (controller - VSZ) - I have two guest WLANs ("Guest_1" and "Guest_2"). Is it possible, the administrator could generat

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

18 days ago

Question

Templates on 5.2.1.0.515

I've just upgraded to 5.2.1.0.515 and I see that there is a new Firewall section in the WLAN policy that covers L2 and L3 ACLs etc. This is great but

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

pasquale_monardo 

22 days ago

Question

Clients are dropping off SSID and require password to be re-entered

I have a site where clients are dropping off the SSID and then require their passwords to be re-entered. This has happened with 2 SSID's, not every c

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

caveman 

22 days ago

Question

vSZ 5.2.0.0.669 and clients in default vlan when passing vlan from Radius

Is anyone else seeing clients intermitently being put into the default vlan on an SSID that using Dynamic VLAN's supplied from Radius?I've had a coupl

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

pasquale_monardo 

22 days ago

Question

• 

Answered