SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

• •••
How can I migrate APs managed by a remote SMARTZONE to another SMARTZONE on the same LAN network?

We have 300 APs managed by a Virtual SMARTZONE controller supported on AWS in version 5.2.2.0.317 (this controller is published on the internet). We n

Question

Smart Zone UTC Time ..how to change UTC time

hi ,, am working with a new Smart Zone Installation ,,during setup the time was configured correctly and NTP is configured,, now the system time and s

posted 

7 m ago

• 

Last response by 

wayne_rossler 

7 d ago

Question

VLAN Pooling Behavior

I have 3 vlan pools created.  Two of them contain 2 vlans and the other contains 4 vlans.  The 2 vlan pools work like I expect with it placing clients

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

pasquale_monardo 

11 d ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Connection Failures and Troubleshooting section

Is there a way to dig deeper into Connection Failures to see what exactly is happening and correlate that information on the root cause. Just showing

posted 

12 d ago

• 

Last response by 

pasquale_monardo 

11 d ago

Question

Case uses of Mobility Domain ID in VSE

Hello, does anyone use this Mobility Domain ID when 802.11r fast roaming? I don't know well how to use this, for example if I have a venue with 3 SSID

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

luis_oliveira 

13 d ago

Question

Guest wifi unable to access the internet

Hi all i got an issue here one of our end user unable to access the internet via guest wifi but if there are using another SSID they able to access th

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

21 d ago

Question

RH510 AP ports configuration for IPTV setup box

Hi, I got the problem unable to get the IP for the IPTV setup box from H510AP ports. Here is the configuration of how I did. switch port connect to A

posted 

25 d ago

• 

Last response by 

diego_garcia_del_rio 

25 d ago

Question

Slow in exiting to internet gateway after connected to AP while vSZ is in remote Cloud

I've been haunted by the issue as describe in the topic.My company has recently migrated all of our vm servers to cloud. This includes our vSZ as well

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

25 d ago

Question

Getting duplicate MAC error on L2 ACL when there is no duplicate

I am unable to add any MAC addresses to one of my L2 ACLs, which only has 49 addresses in it at the moment. No address can be added and no duplicate e

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

vineet_nejawala 

1 m ago

Question

CSV Template for L2 Access Control vSZ

Hi, Can you give me an example of a csv template to use the import csv feature on L2 Access Control in vSZ? Thanks,

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

mark_payton 

1 m ago

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More