Skip to main content
SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

The Industry’s Most Scalable and Versatile WLAN Platform. The SmartCell Gateway (SCG) 200 represents the first in a new category of scalable and versatile WLAN controllers with support for 3GPP compatible WLAN gateway functionality. Ruckus virtual SmartCell™ Gateway (vSCG), is a Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) based WLAN Controller for service providers and enterprises who desire a carrier-class solution that runs in the cloud.

• •••
Guest wifi unable to access the internet

Hi all i got an issue here one of our end user unable to access the internet via guest wifi but if there are using another SSID they able to access th

Question

Signature pack exceeds maximum filesize

I'm preparing to upgrade our SZ100 from 3.6.1 to 5.2.1 which appears to be a supported upgrade path according to the upgrade guide. Instructions on t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 days ago

Question

Sorting APs by IP address in SmartZone management

In my SmartZone management software, when I sort the APs by IP address, it lists my x.x.x.1 AP, followed by my x.x.x.10 AP, followed by my x.x.x.100-1

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 days ago

Idea

Can you change the IP address of a vSZ?

We have a minimally licensed demo Virtual Smart Zone controller in our production network and would like to move it our lab network.  Is there a way t

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 days ago

Question

Application data via API

Hey, My company is using SmartZone Virtual High Scale version 5.1.2.0.302. I am attempting to put together an API call that pulls application traffic

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tony_sugent 

4 days ago

Question

How to keep the serial number not change when reinstall vsz

Hi there,Is there any ways to keep the serial number not change when I reinstall the vsz on ESXI.

Question

vSZ 5.1.x Administrators - Active Directory

HiI have a vSZ (v5.1.2.0.302), and am trying to configure an AAA server for SmartZone Administrators.  The manual doesn't seem to be giving me what I

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

kem 

5 days ago

Question

• 

Answered

Bad SmartZone UI Glitch, unable to access critical WLAN settings

https://youtu.be/2mMWKNllmvw This is ridiculous. The web interface refreshes itself every time I attempt to click or double click on particular WLANs

Question

is it possible using ssh to update certificate remotely?

HiI'm using Let's Encrypt to apply my SSL certificate for my VSZ and I'm wondering is it possible to use ssh to update the certificate remotely?I'm us

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

it_mnews 

9 days ago

Question

Announcements