SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone

• •••
Enable smart-roam on SmartZone

How can i enable smart-roam or fastroam on SZ? I have vSZ essentials and the option is not found on the gui or am i missing something? Please advise.

Question

Disable 802.11 a and and 802.11 g

Hi, is there a way we can disable 802.11g and 802.11a on our broadcast and only use 802.11n and 802.11ac standard? we are currently using VSZ-H 3.6.2.

Question

AP Firmware SmartZone back to ZoneDirector without reset button?

I'm preparing to upgrade our ZoneDirector to a new SmartZone 144 controller. I've tested the process of upgrading the firmware and moving a R510 using

Question

Should I use vSZ & vSZ-D on single machine?

Hey guys,I have a quick question pertaining to the two instances I listed above. I'm currently building out a server, and was wondering if it's wise t

Question

vSZ can't start service

vSZ can't start service and login https://ip local:8443

Question

How to downgrade dataplane SZ144-D

I want to downgrade a SZ144-D dataplane from 6.0.0.0.1331 to 5.2.2.0.317. Apparently there is no way to upload older firmware directly to the datapla

Question

Accepted Solution

Ruckus vSZ stuck on halting after configuration.

I installed a 6.0.0.0 vSZ on a Hyper-V, the deployment worked fine the config website starts up. After I finish the configuration via webUi the vSZ us

Question

Getting duplicate MAC error on L2 ACL when there is no duplicate

I am unable to add any MAC addresses to one of my L2 ACLs, which only has 49 addresses in it at the moment. No address can be added and no duplicate e

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port/VLAN best Practice

Hi Everyone, I have a SZ-100 setup with a single port group setup. We have 46 APs currently and are expecting to add 30 more at another location o

Question

Flagged AP status clearing

1. Hello, currently we are using VSZ-H 3.6.2 and we would like to deep dive onto access points that have flagged status in VSZ GUI. however, we can on

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More