SmartCell Insight (SCI)

SmartCell Insight (SCI)

SmartCell Insight (SCI)

• •••
SCI 2.4 installation on KVM

Hi, I am installing SCI 2.4 as single node setup (master ) in KVM with CentOS 7.3. Is it possible to follow installation guide because it is creatin

Question

Announcement: SCI 2.5 (GA) is now Available on Support

Ruckus Smart CellInsight (SCI) teamsworked hard to develop and are happy to announce this SCI 2.5 (GA) release.  Here are the Support page URLsto doc

Announcement

Announcement: Smart Cell Insight (SCI) 2.3 GA Release is Available on Support portal

Congratulations to Ruckus SmartCell Insight (SCI) development team for another milestone release, full of new features.  In addition to the .ova (VMwa

Announcement

SCI v.2.2 with vSZ-H and Application Visibility

Hello everybody!After some issues, I have connected my vSZ-H and SCI 2.2.But I can't see any data in "applications" section. Maybe, there is an option

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

see_ho_ting 

5 y ago

Question

How to integrate SCI v.2.2 with vSZ-H v.3.2.1?

Hi everyone!We have:vSZ-H v.3.2.1 - because it is the llast stable version todaySCI v.2.2I have installed and configured SCI according to the manual,

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

istv_n_n_meth 

5 y ago

Question

Smartcell insight 2.0

is there a trial version of SCI 2.0 that can be downloaded?

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

see_ho_ting 

5 y ago

Question

how to setting ZD to connect SCI 2.1

how to setting ZD 3050 to connect SCI 2.1

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ray_yu_a5kwtd19rbxep 

5 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: SmartCell Insight (SCI) 2.1.1 Release is now Available

The Ruckus SmartCell Insight DevEng and QA teams have successful released SCI 2.1.1 version. Documentationand the SCI firmware image are available for

Announcement

Announcement: SCI 2.0.1 is now Available on the Support Portal

An important bug fix has been incorporated and generated into new SCI 2.0.1 GA Refresh code. Release Notes, Installation Guide, User Guide, API Guide

Announcement

SmartCell Insight 1.4 missing APs

We've got 916 APs run by a SmartZone 100 and SmartCell Insight 1.4.  I'm trying to track a problem AP and I'm finding it's not listed in our SmartCell

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

shimshim 

5 y ago

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More