Skip to main content
SmartCell Insight (SCI)

SmartCell Insight (SCI)

Industry’s first Big Data Wi-Fi analytics and reporting engine.

• •••
No data on application report via SCI v2.4 with ZD v9.12

No data on application report via SCI v2.4 with ZD v9.12The WLAN configured application visible, and there are data on ZD.But no data on SCI

Question

SCI 3.0 behind NAT?

Hi.I have a question.We have SCI behind NAT.We have configured port-fowarding as public 5443 to private 443.But it works bad.SCI do redirect onto http

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jeronimo 

3 years ago

Question

smartcell insight

Hello everyone, I installed the Smartcell Insight. But I do not find the option to create new users to access this interface. Can you create dif

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dimitri_stakov 

3 years ago

Question

SmartCell Insight 2.5.1 & Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)

Is there some sort of trick to this?  I tried "smtp-relay.gmail.com" with port 25 and 587 and I get the "cannot connect to the SMTP server".  I also t

Question

Encountering Issues on SCI GUI

Hi, I have installed SCI 2.4. It is showing errors no data available/data cannot be retrieved etc in some PCs and browsers. In same machine firefox s

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gpmpa 

4 years ago

Question

SCI v2.4 Application level stats

Application level stats of clients is not visible in SCI 2.4. VSZ 3.4.1 is used. AP R500 T300. Fo I have to configure anything on AP or vSZ profil

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lakshmi_nagarajan 

4 years ago

Question

SCI 2.4 installation on KVM

Hi, I am installing SCI 2.4 as single node setup (master ) in KVM with CentOS 7.3. Is it possible to follow installation guide because it is creatin

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gpmpa 

4 years ago

Question

Announcement: SCI 2.5 (GA) is now Available on Support

Ruckus Smart CellInsight (SCI) teamsworked hard to develop and are happy to announce this SCI 2.5 (GA) release.  Here are the Support page URLsto doc

Announcement

Announcement: Smart Cell Insight (SCI) 2.3 GA Release is Available on Support portal

Congratulations to Ruckus SmartCell Insight (SCI) development team for another milestone release, full of new features.  In addition to the .ova (VMwa

Announcement

SCI v.2.2 with vSZ-H and Application Visibility

Hello everybody!After some issues, I have connected my vSZ-H and SCI 2.2.But I can't see any data in "applications" section. Maybe, there is an option

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

see_ho_ting 

4 years ago

Question