SmartCell Insight (SCI)

SmartCell Insight (SCI)

SmartCell Insight (SCI)

• •••
Does anyone have changed the IP on the SCI?

Hi expert.Our Customer want to change MGMT IP on SCI because their IP subnet is going to change.I had exprienced a failure though I tried modification

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: SmartCell Insight (SCI) v5.2.1 GA Release is available on Support

Ruckus Networks hard working SCI developers and QA have released a new version 5.2.1 GA,with a new Authentication tab and enhanced Data Explorer dimen

Announcement

How to Increase SCI secondary Disk

Hi, Can I increase the SCI secondary disk size after deployment without losing any data? Thanksgpmpa

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

hyosang_choi 

3 y ago

Question

not working SCI v5.1.1 after a setting which dhcp ip to static ip

Hi.I tried to deploy latest SCI v5.1.1 for DEMO.I notice that after I completed initial seup complete with dhcp ip, if I re-configured dhcp ip to stat

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

see_ho_ting 

3 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

SCI shows us "Your Spark cluster was unable to accept a job submission".

Hi Team.Out SCI for demo shows us Your Spark cluster (Spark master IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) was unable to accept a job submission.How do we solve it when

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

abilash_pr 

3 y ago

Question

Announcement: SmartCell Insight (SCI) 5.1.0 GA Release is now available on Support

Ruckus is pleased to announce a significant new version of SmartCell Insight (SCI) 5.1.0 GAfor analytics and reporting capabilities.  Please find the

Announcement

Virtual vSZ-H & SCI log duration

Hello, we are in talks with a possible client that among other features he requires (we comply with everything) he also wants to have an extensive log

Question

How do I configure two same AAA server on SZ?

When customer want to configure two same AAA server on SZ, how do we configure that?Sometimes, they need to apply a AAA server to serverate wlan each.

posted 

3 y ago

Question

Spark Master goes down after upgrading to SCI 5.0.

Atfter upgrading SCI from 3.x to 5.0, Spark Master goes down.How do I recover it?How do i check which deamon is problem?If I can check a problem. How

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

martin_martin 

3 y ago

Question

Weekly WiFi Health Report Generation

Hi Team,We are using Ruckus SZ100 with about 48 APs (R700).We have had WiFi issues in the building and we have been adjusting bss min rate/smart roam

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

monnat_systems 

3 y ago

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More