Skip to main content
SmartCell Insight (SCI)

SmartCell Insight (SCI)

Industry’s first Big Data Wi-Fi analytics and reporting engine.

• •••
SCI shows us "Your Spark cluster was unable to accept a job submission".

Hi Team.Out SCI for demo shows us Your Spark cluster (Spark master IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) was unable to accept a job submission.How do we solve it when

Question

Announcement: SmartCell Insight (SCI) 5.1.0 GA Release is now available on Support

Ruckus is pleased to announce a significant new version of SmartCell Insight (SCI) 5.1.0 GAfor analytics and reporting capabilities.  Please find the

Announcement

Virtual vSZ-H & SCI log duration

Hello, we are in talks with a possible client that among other features he requires (we comply with everything) he also wants to have an extensive log

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

paul_van_der_cruyssen 

3 years ago

Question

How do I configure two same AAA server on SZ?

When customer want to configure two same AAA server on SZ, how do we configure that?Sometimes, they need to apply a AAA server to serverate wlan each.

Question

Spark Master goes down after upgrading to SCI 5.0.

Atfter upgrading SCI from 3.x to 5.0, Spark Master goes down.How do I recover it?How do i check which deamon is problem?If I can check a problem. How

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

martin_b82a0e 

3 years ago

Question

Weekly WiFi Health Report Generation

Hi Team,We are using Ruckus SZ100 with about 48 APs (R700).We have had WiFi issues in the building and we have been adjusting bss min rate/smart roam

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

monnat_systems 

3 years ago

Question

Applications data reporting on SCG 200 v3.4

Hello there,Is application data reporting supported on SCG? Below is the current version of our SCG planes and our SCI version 3.6.0 - The application

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

marcus_burton 

3 years ago

Question

Why SCI doesn't show information in the "Application" tab?

I installed the SCI 3.5 and did the integration with a ZD with firmware version 10. I got all the client, APs information but I can't see anything in

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

andit 

3 years ago

Question

SCI Spark Master

Our SCI 3.6.0 recently gave this error "Your Spark cluster (Spark master IP: x.x.x.x) was unable to accept a job submission.I cant seem to find any in

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

andit 

3 years ago

Question

Ruckus SCI 3.5.0 setting > system not visible, but loading icion (fresh install)

After installing VM SCI 3.5.0  i want add a controller under "setting > system" , there is no +Add button, only a loading icon, that doesnt finish loa

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

barry_hermkens 

3 years ago

Question

• 

Answered