SmartCell Insight (SCI)

SmartCell Insight (SCI)

SmartCell Insight (SCI)

• •••
SZ-H northbound interface configuration and JSON Respond

We are using the Ruckus Virtual Smartzone High Scale controllerver.5.1.1.0.589.We are trying to setup Hotspot WISPr with the custom Login portal and R

Question

Regarding SCI Install issue. "We're sorry, but something

When I open the webpage after installing SCI in VMWARE ESXI, this message appears and DEMO cannot be installed."We're sorry, but something went wrong"

posted 

18 d ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

17 d ago

Question

Zonedirector 1200 Ap registering

Hello and good day! is there anyone know the other way on how to register R510 AP to Zonedirector 1200 v10? im having troubles lately to my client. h

Idea

SCI NOTIFICATIONS

Hi Its possible to disable the email notifications of Disk usage ?

posted 

5 m ago

Question

Is it a known bug that ZD cannot connect to SCI if special character "#" are included at the end of the password?

HI.Is it a known bug that ZD cannot connect to SCI if the password contains the special character "#"?ex. If a password of SCI is 12345678$, ZD cannot

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

anusha_v_v_l 

8 m ago

Question

How do SCI calculate Total traffic and avg Rate into Network TAB?

Hi Ruckus.I want to know how do SCI calculate Traffic and Avg Rate?In below, I knew Rx + Tx = Toal trafic, then How do SCI figure out Rx or Tx traffic

posted 

9 m ago

Question

SCI Hyper-V web service stops/hang

HelloApparently and without any reason, some time (5 or 6 days) after startup virtual machine, i am not able to access the SCI by browser.The SCI is i

Question

A sharing how to extend disk capacity for SCI.

Hi.I have shared how to extend a disk capacity for SCI.You can find this below URL.https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y2mgJ1mlteAJtm1f2U2Zzsb7zmllb9C2I

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

hyosang_choi 

1 y ago

Idea

• 

Acknowledged

Backup/restore and changing IP address on SCI.

HI.Can't do we still a backup/restore and changing IP address on SCI?Customers and partners hesitate to purchase a SCI because of those.Do ruckus have

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

hyosang_choi 

1 y ago

Question

Abnormal number of R730's airtime on SCI 5.2 with vSZ 3.6.2.0.222

Hi Ruckus.We noticed abnormal number of R730'Airtime on SCI 5.2 with vSZ 3.6.2.There are deployed vSZ 3.6.2.0.222 and about 6 x  R730 and about 80 x o

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

hyosang_choi 

2 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

Announcements

Categories

View More