Skip to main content
SmartCell Access Points

SmartCell Access Points

Carrier-class 2.4/5GHz 802.11n Outdoor Access Point with integrated small cell option designed specifically for the challenges facing mobile operators in deploying HetNets in high-density environments

• •••
GRE / Centralized Forwarding MTU - Jumbo frames?

Hello,We run a sparsely distributed WiFi hotspot network on our own infrastructure which supports frame sizes beyond 2000bytes in all network segments

Question

Configuration AP R320

I have a AP R320 and try to configure following the Quick setup guide, but in the step 5 when used de web interface (Edge, Mozila, Crome), they do not

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

paul_cremor 

21 days ago

Question

5 GHz / 2.4 GHz

hi, please tell me how to enable only 2.4 GHz in ZoneDirector for a certain network. and for another 5 GHz?

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

23 days ago

Question

How many entries can I add to ACLs on SZ100?

I have a project where customer says that he needs:1. MAC authorization in WLAN;2. ACL entries number should be more that 8k.I can't find in docs what

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kftl_it 

2 months ago

Question

vSZ HS and disabling 2.4ghz on an SSID

I can't seem to figure out how to disable 2.4ghz on a SSID. All other posts seem to talk about the ZD and they don't seem to be the same. vSZ is runni

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

5 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Custom login form to authenticate with Ruckus smartzone & hotspot

Trying to follow this example (https://docs.arris.com/bundle/sz-510-WISPrPortalReferenceguide-sz100,vsz/page/GUID-0C63DD21-399E-43DF-BBAA-E860A2A1BD13

posted 

5 months ago

Question

Migrate SZ-124 IP to new subnet (with some APs offline)

Hello,We have a production SZ-124 we need to move from an old network to a new segment.  From other posts I've read the best way to do this is to run

posted 

a year ago

Question

SCG/SZ AP CLI Script to get info for all APs

I have a need to audit the uplink interfaces for all APs on a monthly basis for PHY link speed (100M, or 1Gbps).Support told me that the only way is t

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

80211wiguy 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

What is the minimum standalone firmware version to connect AP to vSZ

How can I find minimum AP standalone Firmware version required to connect AP to vSZ 5.1

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

albert_pierson 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

Is it possible to select which SCG node we can perform the firmware upgrade?

Is it possible to select which SCG node we can perform the firmware upgrade? We are running a 2 node SCG200 and wanted to know if it's possible to sel

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

albert_pierson 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered