Skip to main content
SmartCell Access Points

SmartCell Access Points

Carrier-class 2.4/5GHz 802.11n Outdoor Access Point with integrated small cell option designed specifically for the challenges facing mobile operators in deploying HetNets in high-density environments

• •••
ZF7341 Problems with SZ100

Hi, We are having some issues connecting some ZF7341 to a SZ100, the SZ100 is running v3.1.1 (v3.2 don ́t support the ZF7341) APs H500 and R500 are w

Question

What is the total number of devices that can be associated per WLAN and per AP on T300/T301/R700 ?

May I know that if it enable the mac auth, or web portal login will it affect the number of client can be connect?Also will number of SSID used will a

posted 

5 years ago

Question

Generate Guest pass with 1 0 o and i . It is possible?

It's posible to create pass with o i ? using all the alphabet on keyboard?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gerard_poch 

5 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

how do i convert R300 from controller mode to standalone mode

One of the my R300 got associated with a controller and now is in controller mode. I need to set it back to standalone mode. how do i do that

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

5 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

how do i convert R300 from controller mode to standalone mode

One of the my R300 got associated with a controller and now is in controller mode. I need to set it back to standalone mode. how do i do that

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

5 years ago

Question

Ruckus R600 5GHz channel selection

I just bought an Ruckus R600 multimedia hotzone wireless AP and I want to choose channel 104 for my 5GHZ Network, yet its not in the list of available

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

rahul_koul 

5 years ago

Question

What is the handover rate in multi-access point location, where a client needs to connect to good signal nearby..........

In the architecture when all access points are controlled by Zone Director what is the handover (switch over rate ) rate  in multi-access point locati

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

monnat_systems 

6 years ago

Question

Announcement: End of Life on SC8800 SmartCell Access Point

As Ruckus development has employed newer more capable radio components, and added more memory and CPU resources to our ZoneDirector and Access Point p

Announcement

Does a SoftGRE tunnel do ToS byte preservation?

When a Ruckus AP builds a SoftGRE tunnel, is the payload Type of Service byte, including DSCP values, copied into the outer IP header?

Question