Skip to main content
SmartCell Access Points

SmartCell Access Points

Carrier-class 2.4/5GHz 802.11n Outdoor Access Point with integrated small cell option designed specifically for the challenges facing mobile operators in deploying HetNets in high-density environments

• •••
Where to find working MIBs for vSZ-H (3.4)?

Hi,I tried to find MIBs for vSZ-H 3.4. Unfortunately I only found "Ruckus SCG3.2 Mib-20151104" which obviously don't work for 3.4 because all Values r

Question

SmartZone 100 Lost Admin Password

We have a SmartZone 100 and do not have the admin credentials for it.  Is there any way to gain access without resetting the entire configuration?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

4 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

Identifying Rogue APs

We've got a SmartZone 100 and we're showing 175 rogue APs.  Is there a way to sort them by signal strength so I can try to pin down what's onsite and

Question

How do i disable channel 100 to 136 on SZ100

Hello everyone, We have a SZ100 with os 3.2 with 90 ap's on 10 locations. 88 of them are outdoor ap's on locations with a lot of radar interferenc

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jan_bansberg 

4 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

vSCG connection with internet down

Hi Guys,I  have a virtual SmartZone deployed on the Cloud, the APs can join it via its public IP through the internet connection.I would like to conne

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

thomas_snijder 

4 years ago

Question

Option 43 - VSCG 3.2.1

I m facing issue to get Option 43 Hex for Ruckus VSCG 3.2.1. The link suggested in doc is not working. http://shimi.net/services/opt43/ please someone

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

com1_nl_bas_sanders 

4 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

WiFi channel restriction.

Hello to all, I have administrative restriction on working only on 64, 132, 134, 136 channels and I have possibility to use only one AP. Could somebod

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sergey_sergey 

4 years ago

Question

The cli command to add ap to smatzone 100 .

I have been searching for hours, please tell me the command.

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

anusha_vemula 

5 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

having an issue???????????

i want to use ruckus AP model ZF7321 dual band AP as a wireless router without zone director and any i want to used it for DHCP server or ADSL modem a

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

nitin_saini 

5 years ago

Question

• 

Answered