Skip to main content
SmartCell Access Points

SmartCell Access Points

Carrier-class 2.4/5GHz 802.11n Outdoor Access Point with integrated small cell option designed specifically for the challenges facing mobile operators in deploying HetNets in high-density environments

• •••
"SZ-100" Is there an option to automatically delete the used/expired guest passes ?

Is there an option to automatically delete the used/expired guest passes ?If the SZ-100 have the function to delete guest passes automatically,please

Question

Extend disk VSZ

Good morning, I'm trying to extend my disk VSZ-E and I'm not getting. I tried qemu-img NAME +size, but the command is not accepted. I'm currently with

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gpmpa 

4 years ago

Question

Using AP to Captive portal redirection with SoftGRE

Hi all, How to use captive portal redirection from the AP while having data tunneled to Cisco ASR1400 with SoftGRE? In the vSZ configuration, softGRE

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gpmpa 

4 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

Script to deploy static IPs per mac from the ZD exported .csv file

Hi everyone, I'm in the process of migrate from ZD to vSZ-E and so far using the ruckusconf from https://github.com/bot779/ruckusconf/... I'm abl

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

4 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

User Session Timeout

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a longer than 10 day session timeout for the Smartzone 100 product using Hotspot (WISPr) as the authenticatio

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

it_guy_1a39f3 

4 years ago

Question

R500 ethernet port has link up, but not passing traffic.

We have R500 APs  and they randomly go unmanageable. The ethernet port remains physically UP, but it doesn't pass any traffic. So far, the only soluti

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

4 years ago

Question

no DHCP discover via vSZ AP

Dear all,I have a question regarding DHCP leases with R500s connected to vSZ-H. We a management domain with two AP zones working right now in the vSZ.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

werme_sjink 

4 years ago

Question

In AP based 104.x , how to join SZ100!!.

Hi dear.Recently, Ruckus released 104.x version for AP.Discovery configration is different  the version between previously version.It assume you have

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

4 years ago

Idea

• 

Implemented

How to configure QOS setting(dscp, packet drop...)

Hi everyone.I want to share configuring qos seeting in AP.I had recently need QOS setting for some reason.But I could't find manual or guide about tha

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jeronimo 

4 years ago

Idea

• 

Implemented