Skip to main content
SmartCell Access Points

SmartCell Access Points

Carrier-class 2.4/5GHz 802.11n Outdoor Access Point with integrated small cell option designed specifically for the challenges facing mobile operators in deploying HetNets in high-density environments

• •••
Why is Wifi Calling (VoWIFI) not working with tunnel mode with Smartzone?

Hi,I have a working setup Wifi Calling. APs and Smartzone100 is on same management VLAN. When local switching - tunnel mode on SSID is disabled Wifi C

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jozef_klacko 

3 years ago

Question

Cisco 7925s not connecting to new WLAN.

We are running a Smartzone 100 with R510 and R710 APs. We have 3 WLANs set up, and have added a 4th to separate our Cisco 7925s from other voice devic

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

monnat_systems 

3 years ago

Question

Ruckus R600, Guest AP on a seperate VLAN to isolate guests from internal network

Is this possible with R600 in Cloud Wifi OS mode?

posted 

3 years ago

Question

What kind of AP and controller should I use, if I want to have URL and Application filter on the wifi network?

Hi there. Please help me, what kind of AP and controller should I use, if I want to have URL and Application filter on the wifi network? Thanks!

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

stevie 

3 years ago

Question

Smartzone WAP status OID

Recently migrated a client from ZD to SZ cluster.  They use SolarWinds for monitoring.  Are there different OIDs for SZ controller WAPs compared to ZD

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

martin_b82a0e 

3 years ago

Question

Connecting wifi extender with Ruckus AP

I am trying to use TP Link TL-WA854RE with Ruckus AP. AP is controller managed AP. I have tried disabling directedDHCP as well. How can I check whe

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jeronimo 

3 years ago

Question

Ruckus AP sending ARP Request to 255.255.255.255

Hi Guys, Ruckus AP is sending ARP request for broadcast IP address as attached in the snapshot.Do any one have idea why this happens? thanksgpmpa

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gpmpa 

3 years ago

Question

Does SZ support LACP using 2x eth port or 4x ethport ?

Hi all.SZ100 have four eth port.I wonder SZ100 could lacp using his ports.Does SZ100 support LACP using his 2x eth port or 4 x eth port?If it isn't av

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jeronimo 

4 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

SCG200 Island SSID issue

I would like to ask if we could disable the island SSID after the AP lost connect to SCG.I tried to set recovery-ssid service-wlan disable, and found

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

4 years ago

Question

• 

Answered