Skip to main content
SmartCell Access Points

SmartCell Access Points

Carrier-class 2.4/5GHz 802.11n Outdoor Access Point with integrated small cell option designed specifically for the challenges facing mobile operators in deploying HetNets in high-density environments

• •••
Is it possible to select which SCG node we can perform the firmware upgrade?

Is it possible to select which SCG node we can perform the firmware upgrade? We are running a 2 node SCG200 and wanted to know if it's possible to sel

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

albert_pierson 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

Decreased battery life on company WiFi

our mobile phones have a decreased battery life, when they are in the company wifi. if they are off the company wifi or in a wifi in the employees hom

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

david_weinberg 

2 years ago

Question

AP-SCG does not activat the WLAN-RADIO / new installation of a SmartZone Essential

I am trying to do the migration from an ZD1200 to vSN-e. Therefore I have now two R510 in a test-enviroment connected to an brandnew installed vSN-e (

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

christian 

2 years ago

Question

how to change the APs ip setting to static quickly

Hi guys,i want to  changed the APs' ip setting to Static in sz100, but I have more than 300 ap, if any method such as script file  to do this quickly?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

stephen_hall 

2 years ago

Question

AP firmware 3.6.0.0.709 High Connection Errors

I have upgraded my Vsz to 3.6.0.0.510 and upgraded the APs to 3.6.0.0.709.  After the upgrade i noticed that almost every AP had a high percentage of

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

redvision81 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

configuration hotspot(WisPr) local in VSZ-High

Hi,I'm setting up a Hotspot on the Virtual Smart Zone - High 3.2 ruckus platform. For this I turn to AP Zone >> Hotspot (WISPr) PortalI would like to

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ravi_teja_40a7fa 

3 years ago

Question

We can connect to SSID , but unable to connect to the Internet.

Sometime,We can connect to SSID ,but unable to connect to the Internet (some people will happen )Ruckus R500*120 ZD1200*1  (Version: 10.1.0.0 build 15

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gary_lai 

3 years ago

Question

How to disable Reset button on APs ?

Please advise if its possible to disable the reset button option mainly of H510 AP and dhow We want this for extra security and to avoid guests reseti

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

opc 

3 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

Batch Provisioning for APs with Virtual SmartZone

Is there any more detailed documentation available for batch provisioning of AP's with the Virtual SmartZone?   The (very brief) mention of the featur

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

peter_kley 

3 years ago

Question

• 

Answered