Skip to main content
SmartCell Access Points

SmartCell Access Points

Carrier-class 2.4/5GHz 802.11n Outdoor Access Point with integrated small cell option designed specifically for the challenges facing mobile operators in deploying HetNets in high-density environments

• •••
How many entries can I add to ACLs on SZ100?

I have a project where customer says that he needs:1. MAC authorization in WLAN;2. ACL entries number should be more that 8k.I can't find in docs what

Question

vSZ HS and disabling 2.4ghz on an SSID

I can't seem to figure out how to disable 2.4ghz on a SSID. All other posts seem to talk about the ZD and they don't seem to be the same. vSZ is runni

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

4 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Custom login form to authenticate with Ruckus smartzone & hotspot

Trying to follow this example (https://docs.arris.com/bundle/sz-510-WISPrPortalReferenceguide-sz100,vsz/page/GUID-0C63DD21-399E-43DF-BBAA-E860A2A1BD13

posted 

4 months ago

Question

Migrate SZ-124 IP to new subnet (with some APs offline)

Hello,We have a production SZ-124 we need to move from an old network to a new segment.  From other posts I've read the best way to do this is to run

posted 

a year ago

Question

SCG/SZ AP CLI Script to get info for all APs

I have a need to audit the uplink interfaces for all APs on a monthly basis for PHY link speed (100M, or 1Gbps).Support told me that the only way is t

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

80211wiguy 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

What is the minimum standalone firmware version to connect AP to vSZ

How can I find minimum AP standalone Firmware version required to connect AP to vSZ 5.1

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

albert_pierson 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

Is it possible to select which SCG node we can perform the firmware upgrade?

Is it possible to select which SCG node we can perform the firmware upgrade? We are running a 2 node SCG200 and wanted to know if it's possible to sel

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

albert_pierson 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: SmartZone 3.4.2.0.217 (MR2 Patch3) is Available on Support

Greetings,    Ruckus' many software, quality, and test engineers have built a latest versionof SmartZone 3.4.2.0.217 (MR2 Patch3) for Customers runnin

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

celina_cruz 

2 years ago

Announcement

Decreased battery life on company WiFi

our mobile phones have a decreased battery life, when they are in the company wifi. if they are off the company wifi or in a wifi in the employees hom

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

david_weinberg 

2 years ago

Question

AP-SCG does not activat the WLAN-RADIO / new installation of a SmartZone Essential

I am trying to do the migration from an ZD1200 to vSN-e. Therefore I have now two R510 in a test-enviroment connected to an brandnew installed vSN-e (

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

christian 

2 years ago

Question