Skip to main content
Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT) and Ruckus IoT

Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT) and Ruckus IoT

Ruckus SPoT™ Smart Positioning Technology the industry’s first cloud-based Smart Wi-Fi location-based services (LBS) user positioning technology suite that gives both carriers/service providers and enterprises the ability to deliver a wide-range of value added services that can help them increase their profitability while enhancing users’ online experiences.

• •••
how to know user device position at AP?

hii can't speak English well..i have questionhow to know user device position at AP?how to scan user device? what technology?Best Regards

Question

SPoT API. How to understand X and Y

HiI have read the API explorer and I know that Im able to query the properties of a radiomap. I get information like "width", "height" and "scale" got

Question

Ruckus IOT v1.5 controller license requirements

Hello,   The most recent Ruckus IOT (RiOT) v1.5 controller firmware, requires 3 distinct licenses: RTU, Instance, and AP licenses.Not having the licen

Announcement

SSL Error mosquitto bridge vspot push API

Hello,I configured a mosquitto brigde to receive MQTT messages  from vSpot Push API, but i'm getting the following error during connection:OpenSSL Err

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

hakim_samah 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

vSpot AP quantity requirements

Hello,Does vSpot needs at least 3 APs to calculate the devices positions?I'm creating an environment to do some tests with Spot API and need to know i

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

cristiano_sarmento 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

vSpot Push Api not connecting nor receiving any MQTT messages

Hello,I'm trying to receive messages from vSpot push API using a code implementation written in Node.js, as you could see in the screenshot below:My i

Question

us-sys.ruckuslbs.com access down

Hello,I can't access to my SPoT portal in us-sys.ruckuslbs.com.How can access to SPoT dashboard?Thanks,

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

jordi_lp 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

Does vSPoT support KVM deployment?

As I can see on the downloads vSPoT only support virtual box and vmware esxi. Can I deploy vSPoT in Linux KVM? If so where to find qcow2 image and dep

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

I can not add plans to Radio Maps

I can not add plans to Radio Maps, expansion of 1920 by 1080, the formats did all that told you, the size is also no more than 7 mb

Question

Extract raw data from SpoT

Hello all!I would like to extract raw data from people positioning from SpoT server. I know that there is an API but I would like to know if there is

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

toomas_kadarpik 

2 years ago

Question