Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed™ Access Points can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes.

• •••
R750 power problems UNLEASHED Mesh having (not enought power issues on all three AP's showing the Triangle)

Hello Ruckus Guru's All Qty-3 R750(unleashed Mesh APs) have the 60watt Ruckus Power injectors connected directly to them with 7 foot Cat5e Quality Eth

Question

Unleashed configure smart-roam

I would like to configure smart-roam on my Unleashed network. However, I cannot access the correct WLAN as de CLI does not recognize my SSSID.I have a

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sanjay_kumar 

2 months ago

Question

Unleashed - Trafic logs retention

Hi,I have heard that it is now possible with Unleashed to set up a remote syslog servers to collect trafic logs and be compliant for logs retention la

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

noel_edouard_chenu 

2 months ago

Question

Setting individual networks on single Unleashed AP

Hi all,Just downloaded the Unleashed firmware to one of my AP's to test it out and get a feel for things, however, i like the AP's to broadcast a sepa

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tch 

2 months ago

Question

How can you lockdown a R310 Unleased AP so that connected devices can only access 1 IP Address?

How to lockdown R310 traffic to 1 destination address

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

todd_cameron 

2 months ago

Question

Improvement to WIPS

HiWould it be possible to mention AP names and signal strengh in the rogue lists in WIPS ?Thx

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

tch 

2 months ago

Idea

Wi-Fi Calling on Unleashed

First I just want to say thank you for adding this to Unleashed!  I have configured a Profile for this and enabled it on a WLAN, but I am not seeing

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

raymond_lau 

2 months ago

Question

Ruckus Unleashed slow speeds

Hi everyone, I just replaced a Draytek Wifi network with 4 Ruckus R510 acess points. The problem that I'm having is while hardwired into the switch wh

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

braden_hobbs 

2 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

how to enable LACP for T710 in unleashed firmware

I am new user for Ruckus APs. I have two concerns below.1. Does unleashed firmware support LACP?2. R710 has two eth ports, both can connect to a switc

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sanjay_kumar 

2 months ago

Question

Can I run 2 R510's off 2 Netgear switches?

I purchased a Lennar home last year and it came with an ICX7150 switch and 2 R510 AP's running Unleashed with mesh configuration. Unfortunately, the h

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

joseph_ellis 

2 months ago

Question