Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed™ Access Points can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes.

• •••
M
Tuned ap off with app now cannot connect

so i turned off the ap last night on the app. this morning i tried to turn it back on and i get a popup on the app saying "you are not connnected to

Question

How can can restore R310 AP into standalone AP

Dear Sir, After i configure R310 AP to unleashed network. I now need it to restore the AP to individual so i can joint it in Ruckus Zone Director 1

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 months ago

Question

home extending

I wanted to increase the wireless capability to the back of the house. At the front I have a r310. But, 20m away and through the house the connection

Question

Unleashed Clients Suddenly Not Getting IP Addresses

My Unleashed network is suddenly refusing connections from pretty much all devices. They can associate, but don't pull IP addresses. I reset all my U

Question

BUG: Unleashed wifi client broadcast UDP on wlan0 never reaches the LAN from Tempest Weather station wifi HUB

Ruckus unleashed, R610 master and 2nd joined AP model R600. Tempest Weather station wifi HUB joined to wifi wlan0 on 2.4 GHz. It automatically spits o

Question

Lennar

I had a technician come and setup the Ruckus 510 that came with my Lennar house. I forgot the login information for the app. How do I reset the inform

Question

How to config the trunk port between 2 ICX 7150 switches for pinging through same vlan id and the configuration commands

Hi all, I have 2 ICX 1750 switches(1st ICX7150-24P & 2nd ICX7150-C12P) and trying to connection them by a trunk port(1st:1/1/24 & 2nd:1/1/12)

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

kelvin_chow 

2 months ago

Question

R320, showing recover.me after deployment.

I configure 3x R320 individually via LAN onto my PC and set a static IP on each. After I deploy and plug into the office network the CTL is blinking m

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 months ago

Question

Guest Access

Hi all. Is it possible to setup this scenario in ruckus unleashed Guest access? Guest wlan with no password, in every day the user can connect for 1

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_corpuz 

3 months ago

Question

Announcements