Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed™ Access Points can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes.

• •••

Accepted Solution

Unleashed connection to ICX

Just updated my AP in my local test system here to 200.8.10.3.243, attached to an ICX 7150-C08P (also updated to 8.0.92).  In the Unleashed interface,

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ricardo_navarrete 

25 days ago

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

R720 unleashed AP Steering?

Hi everyone. I am new to ruckus equipment and software but heard good things about it. So i bought 2 r720 and flashed unleashed on it. what i am try

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

jack_daniels 

a month ago

Question

Unleashed support for the IoT radios

Hello, Are there any plans to implement support for the embedded Zigbee/BLE radios in the new 802.11ax units with Unleashed firmware? If there is suc

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

tch 

a month ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Zero Touch Mesh on Unleashed-- Works sometimes, doesn't other times

I have several networks running Unleashed, and I am having trouble getting Zero Touch Mesh to work consistently. I always double check that I enter th

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question

R310 shows up as Unknown/Not Supported - help!

I'm new to Ruckus. I'm firing up a small wireless network that consists of: R510 in gateway mode R510 as a member AP (this auto-installed beautiful

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

beni_mahler 

a month ago

Question

IP Based Rate Limiting not working properly

Im not sure if im doing this right but I am trying to limit certain devices on the network using a R600 but everytime I apply the policy on the WLAN,

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Standalone to Unleashed

Hi all, I just upgraded from standalone to unleashed on my R310 (R310_200.7.10.202.121) I understand the https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ portal

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

amayacitta_gill 

a month ago

Question

Sporadic reboots R610 Unleashed - Help Please!

Background:-Have three R610's (latest unleashed firmware 200.9.10.4.212), all with wired connections. One is a master and the other two are adopted by

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

sandeep_gupta 

a month ago

Question

Ruckus R600. Once configured can it run wireless ?

Hi, I have a collegue who wants to buy and setup a mesh system using unleashed on a set of R600's. However they cannot run the wire to the AP in its

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

harald_thomas 

a month ago

Question

R750 power problems UNLEASHED Mesh having (not enought power issues on all three AP's showing the Triangle)

Hello Ruckus Guru's All Qty-3 R750(unleashed Mesh APs) have the 60watt Ruckus Power injectors connected directly to them with 7 foot Cat5e Quality Eth

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

raymond_lau 

a month ago

Question