Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed™ Access Points can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes.

• •••
E
Missing "11n only Mode" option and other Unleashed configuration questions

I'm evaluating a switch to Ruckus (mostly for the 802.11ax support, but also to see how Ruckus compares to UniFi; currently running UniFI UAP‑AC‑SHD,

Question

Cannot login to Controller (login details not documented)

Hi We have a Ruckus Unleashed system and R310 APS  The existing IT Tech company have left no details to login and configure/resolve any issues

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question

We have the ICX 7150-C12P in our Lennar smart house. Which ethernet port do I connect the modem to?

I watched the video but it is not clear which port to connect the modem supplying the internet to.

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

james_peter 

a month ago

Question

Ruckus Unleashed: Remote monitoring ideas (for packet loss, latency)?

Hey, I very often use two Ruckus Unleashed APs (meshed) as wireless bridges. Multiple other devices are connected (via a switch) to each one of those

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question

Management of Ethernet ports of an H510 when in unleashed mode

When an H510 is running in unleashed mode and acting as master, there seem to be no options in the configuration interface to configure its 4 Ethernet

Question

H510 switch ports VLAN management.

Is it possible to manage VLANs on build in switch ports of H510 access point???

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

eric_snyder 

2 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Newbie Questions - Non Ruckus AP to joint Ruckus Unleashed Wifi net work?

Hi I just installed my first home Ruckus Wifi network. Still learning and trying to troubleshoot. I have 2 R550s one main and the other client AP. I w

Question

Accepted Solution

Router Recommendation

Any recommendation for a gigabit router to connect R550 Aps? This is for basic home use. Essentially need gigabit speed, firewall, DHCP. I read a lot

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

david_m 

2 months ago

Question

VLAN traffic not working - LAG to VMWare Distributed Switch

I'm not able to pass VLAN traffic from a host connected to a switch port across LAG to a VMware Distributed Switch.   Can someone go over my conf

Question

IP migration on a smart redundancy of 2 x ZD 1200

Hi everyone, I am new to ruckus equipements, but not in wireless :-) I have 2 ZD 1200 in cluster (smart redundancy) with 12 AP's connected. The pri

Question

Announcements