Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed™ Access Points can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes.

• •••
Unleashed Transmit Power

Hi, I was looking at options on unleashed on my R500 and saw Transmit power was set to auto. But according to the link below it should not be in Au

Question

Is the ruckus not compatible with att router internet

Once I switch from att WiFi to ruckus there is a considerable drop in speed and devices are slow to add. Is there a better setup taking the costumer o

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

7 days ago

Question

R750 Power Needs (Not enough power message)

Hey Everyone, Per the R750 PoE+ power spec I shouldn't be seeing this issue either. I have heard others say they are using a 60W PoE injector. Us

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

pratul_murarka 

7 days ago

Question

Can't find ZoneFlex r500 IP

We have 3 Zoneflex r500. I can see 2 of them in the unleased interface, and hope to add the 3rd.  The 3rd is on the same subnet, but I can't fin

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

atma_tiwana 

9 days ago

Question

Changed ISP. AP's showing recover.me network

Hello, I changed my ISP recently, and when I connect my switch to new gateway, Access points show recover.me networks. I can confirm that i get inter

Question

Accepted Solution

Nest Hello Issue

Hi, I have an issue with one device that keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting. The device is a Nest hello doorbell. In the UK it only runs

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

atma_tiwana 

13 days ago

Question

What version of firmware should I be running with ICX7150-C12P-2X1G for Lennar Smart home?

I have been running the 200.7.10.202.121 since I moved in 2 years ago. The latest recommended s 200.9.10.4.212 (per the app), but Amazon was very spec

Question

Dedicated Master

Have not seen anything on "sizing" in terms of a master AP. For an unleashed environment where there are enough APs to have a dedicated master, how d

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a_sharp 

14 days ago

Question

web filtering

Hello good afternoon, I would greatly appreciate your help please, I have a client with R510 equipment in Unleashed mode, and want to enable the web c

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

richard_hunt 

14 days ago

Question

Will Unleashed mesh work on R320?

I think that the answer is no, but before concluding that, I thought to ask the Ruckus brain trust. I have an existing R750-based (x3) Unleashed netw

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

vagner_oliveira 

17 days ago

Question

Announcements