Skip to main content
Ruckus Unleashed

Ruckus Unleashed

With Ruckus Unleashed™ Access Points, small and medium businesses can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes and configure it in just 60 seconds. Take advantage of a low-cost, high performance network that delivers an optimal wireless experience for your customers.

• •••
Ruckus R600. Once configured can it run wireless ?

Hi, I have a collegue who wants to buy and setup a mesh system using unleashed on a set of R600's. However they cannot run the wire to the AP in its

Question

R750 power problems UNLEASHED Mesh having (not enought power issues on all three AP's showing the Triangle)

Hello Ruckus Guru's All Qty-3 R750(unleashed Mesh APs) have the 60watt Ruckus Power injectors connected directly to them with 7 foot Cat5e Quality Eth

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

raymond_lau 

11 days ago

Question

Unleashed - Trafic logs retention

Hi,I have heard that it is now possible with Unleashed to set up a remote syslog servers to collect trafic logs and be compliant for logs retention la

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

noel_edouard_chenu 

14 days ago

Question

Setting individual networks on single Unleashed AP

Hi all,Just downloaded the Unleashed firmware to one of my AP's to test it out and get a feel for things, however, i like the AP's to broadcast a sepa

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tony_heung 

19 days ago

Question

Improvement to WIPS

HiWould it be possible to mention AP names and signal strengh in the rogue lists in WIPS ?Thx

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

tony_heung 

a month ago

Idea

Wi-Fi Calling on Unleashed

First I just want to say thank you for adding this to Unleashed!  I have configured a Profile for this and enabled it on a WLAN, but I am not seeing

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

raymond_lau 

a month ago

Question

Ruckus Unleashed slow speeds

Hi everyone, I just replaced a Draytek Wifi network with 4 Ruckus R510 acess points. The problem that I'm having is while hardwired into the switch wh

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

braden_hobbs 

a month ago

Question

• 

Answered

how to enable LACP for T710 in unleashed firmware

I am new user for Ruckus APs. I have two concerns below.1. Does unleashed firmware support LACP?2. R710 has two eth ports, both can connect to a switc

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

sanjay_kumar 

a month ago

Question

Can I run 2 R510's off 2 Netgear switches?

I purchased a Lennar home last year and it came with an ICX7150 switch and 2 R510 AP's running Unleashed with mesh configuration. Unfortunately, the h

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

joseph_ellis 

a month ago

Question

Hit a forwarded port on public IP from LAN

Hello!Recently switched to a Ruckus r510 running Unleashed firmware and am really enjoying it except for a single issue which I cannot find a way arou

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

tony_heung 

a month ago

Question