Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed™ Access Points can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes.

• •••
DR
710 Unleashed 2nd AP doesn't automatically appear - troubleshooting?

Hi, i just unpacked and am trying to install 2 R710 unleashed. I'm plugging them into a UniFi 16 port poe network switch.  I successfully instal

Question

Ruckus APP says: You are not connected to Uleashed network. Go to settings?

I recently configured and installed an unleashed network with 5 R320 ap's at my clients place. Everything worked perfecty. The Ruckus iPhone and iPad

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

chris_nicholson 

14 hours ago

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Unleashed Wi-Fi Calling

I'm working on a request from a client that we recently acquired. They have several R310 WAPs with Ruckus Unleashed  200.5  .  They ar

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

chris_nicholson 

14 hours ago

Question

Sonos and R550 unleashed

I have recently replaced my R510 with an R550, I did connect the new R550 so the config could be transferred before I disconnected the R510. Now my S

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

chris_nicholson 

14 hours ago

Question

R750 Power Needs (Not enough power message)

Hey Everyone, Per the R750 PoE+ power spec I shouldn't be seeing this issue either. I have heard others say they are using a 60W PoE injector. Us

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

2 days ago

Question

R750 Unleashed Single AP (Best Settings)

Looking for tips / pros that have an ideal set of configs for a single R750 beyond default settings that you would recommend? The Community has been

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

3 days ago

Question

Where can I buy R750? (Authorised Dealer Only Online)

Hey Everyone, The R750 I got if from Amazon and flashed it with the Unleashed firmware. I got it up and running but it's having very low performance

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

roger_federer 

3 days ago

Question

R750 Slow Speeds

One of my homes has Cable Internet speeds rated at 450 Mbps Down & 20Mbps Up. I have a Arris TM1602 DoCSIS 3.0 16x4 > Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 12

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

roger_federer 

3 days ago

Question

Speedtest Doesn't Work on Mac (OS Catalina 10.15.7)

Hey Team, On my 2019 iMac running Catalina 10.15.7 the Mac download for Speedtest doesn't work. Shows my iMac is a Windows machine The Browser prom

posted 

4 days ago

Question

Can I update a R750 to Unleashed?

I was able to update a R650 (single AP) from controller default Firmware to Unleashed in the past. Currently I bought a brand new R750 that does not

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jesper_bach1 

4 days ago

Question