Skip to main content
Ruckus Unleashed

Ruckus Unleashed

With Ruckus Unleashed™ Access Points, small and medium businesses can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes and configure it in just 60 seconds. Take advantage of a low-cost, high performance network that delivers an optimal wireless experience for your customers.

• •••
AG

Accepted Solution

Standalone to Unleashed

Hi all, I just upgraded from standalone to unleashed on my R310 (R310_200.7.10.202.121) I understand the https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ portal

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

amayacitta_gill 

a day ago

Question

Wi/Fi call drops on a Mesh network from cell phone ?

I have a customer with Qty 3 UNLEASHED R510's  and Qty 1 R610 in his house and when using his cell phone on Wi/fi he is getting dropped calls on his R

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

raymond_lau 

2 days ago

Question

IP Based Rate Limiting not working properly

Im not sure if im doing this right but I am trying to limit certain devices on the network using a R600 but everytime I apply the policy on the WLAN,

Question

Sporadic reboots R610 Unleashed - Help Please!

Background:-Have three R610's (latest unleashed firmware 200.9.10.4.212), all with wired connections. One is a master and the other two are adopted by

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandeep_gupta 

3 days ago

Question

Ruckus R600. Once configured can it run wireless ?

Hi, I have a collegue who wants to buy and setup a mesh system using unleashed on a set of R600's. However they cannot run the wire to the AP in its

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

harald_thomas 

3 days ago

Question

R750 power problems UNLEASHED Mesh having (not enought power issues on all three AP's showing the Triangle)

Hello Ruckus Guru's All Qty-3 R750(unleashed Mesh APs) have the 60watt Ruckus Power injectors connected directly to them with 7 foot Cat5e Quality Eth

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

raymond_lau 

14 days ago

Question

Unleashed - Trafic logs retention

Hi,I have heard that it is now possible with Unleashed to set up a remote syslog servers to collect trafic logs and be compliant for logs retention la

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

noel_edouard_chenu 

17 days ago

Question

Setting individual networks on single Unleashed AP

Hi all,Just downloaded the Unleashed firmware to one of my AP's to test it out and get a feel for things, however, i like the AP's to broadcast a sepa

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tony_heung 

22 days ago

Question

Improvement to WIPS

HiWould it be possible to mention AP names and signal strengh in the rogue lists in WIPS ?Thx

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

tony_heung 

a month ago

Idea

Wi-Fi Calling on Unleashed

First I just want to say thank you for adding this to Unleashed!  I have configured a Profile for this and enabled it on a WLAN, but I am not seeing

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

raymond_lau 

a month ago

Question