RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

• •••
Will unleashed support AAA Server - Radius Accounting Type ?

Because I want to use the unleashed R500 with PurpleWiFi solution , but I found that unleashed just have Radius type in AAA Servers Setting , no Radiu

Question

• 

Answered

Unleashed Access points

Hi, I have 2 enquirers about Unleashed AP : 1- If I buy R500 and R600, have I to buy special licence to make them Unleashed or by default they are ?

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

monnat_systems 

5 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

The height of Access points

Dear, what is the appropriate height to install the Access point ? Could I determine the height of Access points when using Zone Planner ? Thank

Question

Wifi keeps switching channels, causing disconnects?

As mentioned above using the r500 clients report disconnecting frequently as it changes frequency channels causing disruptions.

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

robert_lowe_7229256 

5 y ago

Question

guest access through email

what is the logic behind guest access through email? because most users don't have internet connection's before accessing the WiFi how can they receiv

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

eugene_eusores 

5 y ago

Question

Mixed R500 and R600 Unleashed

My customer have unit R500 and R600 , they want use unleashed method to deploy. Is it possible to do that? Example i set R500 become a master and then

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

5 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

Alarm settings vs Events - Unleashed (R500)

Hi, I'm new to Ruckus and Unleashed. I've configured two R500 in Unleashed mode. Software is updated to the newest one - 200.1.9.12.62. I was watching

posted 

5 y ago

Question

Advanced QoS (Unleashed R500)

Hi, I'm new to Ruckus and Unleashed. I've configured two Access points, Unleashed configuration. As for QoS I see only basic Rate limiting option (0-2

posted 

5 y ago

Question

Announcement - Unleashed 200.1 MR (200.1.9.12.62) is now Online

Ruckus Unleashed 200.1.9.12.62 MR firmware update has been implemented on the Cloud server.Admins who check for an update and perform Upgrades will ge

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

5 y ago

Announcement

Pls i need you

Hello everyone, please I need your help, I configured the ruckus controller to provide access to customers of our enterprise Wi-Fi network, but I will

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

osc_wifi 

5 y ago

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More