Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

• •••
Dedicated Master

Have not seen anything on "sizing" in terms of a master AP. For an unleashed environment where there are enough APs to have a dedicated master, how d

Question

web filtering

Hello good afternoon, I would greatly appreciate your help please, I have a client with R510 equipment in Unleashed mode, and want to enable the web c

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

richard_hunt 

2 m ago

Question

Will Unleashed mesh work on R320?

I think that the answer is no, but before concluding that, I thought to ask the Ruckus brain trust. I have an existing R750-based (x3) Unleashed netw

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

vagner_oliveira 

2 m ago

Question

Lennar Home - Wifi issues

I haver a new Lennar home and we have random power surges. Everytime the wifi becomes intermittently non responsive, sluggish, and all smart home dev

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

albert_jess 

2 m ago

Question

Hide Switches Section if you don't have switches

I do not think there is a way to do this, so posting as an idea. I wish you could hide the "switches" section in the unleashed UI if you didn't have

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

eightohtwoeleven 

2 m ago

Idea

Ruckus Unleashed App lost connection to network. APs not sending wifi connection, network not seen in available networks

I recently installed 2 R550 APs in my house. It was working. I had the Unleashed app in my iphone and was able to access the network. I had a few occa

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

matt_klouda 

2 m ago

Question

Detect activity on a device and get notified

Hi, Is there a way of getting notified if a device I have connected wirelessly starts sending data over the internet. I have a camera that even thou

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 m ago

Question

Notification when client connects or disconnects? Or log of weekly connection / disconnection activity?

Hi. We have about 10 people whose phones connect to our Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex R310 Unleashed Indoor Access Point (9U1-R310-US02).  Is there w

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

grant_pinkos 

2 m ago

Question

ICX switches have an icmp response time with significant delay

Hi everybody, we have some strange behavior on Ruckus ICX switches.If we try to ping core switch (stack of two ICX 7750) from user PC, or just from ac

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

matt_klouda 

2 m ago

Question

Ruckus Unleashed slow speeds

Hi everyone, I just replaced a Draytek Wifi network with 4 Ruckus R510 acess points. The problem that I'm having is while hardwired into the switch wh

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

bert_leekens 

2 m ago

Question

• 

Answered

Announcements