Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

• •••
S
Can't find ZoneFlex r500 IP

We have 3 Zoneflex r500. I can see 2 of them in the unleased interface, and hope to add the 3rd.  The 3rd is on the same subnet, but I can't fin

Question

creating network with multiple WAPs

Hello. I've very new at this. I recently found a r510 in a yard sale for $5. I have a Linksys EA6350 that I would love to extend the range of wireless

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

hayward_kong 

1 m ago

Question

Is the ruckus not compatible with att router internet

Once I switch from att WiFi to ruckus there is a considerable drop in speed and devices are slow to add. Is there a better setup taking the costumer o

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

hayward_kong 

1 m ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Can’t access unleashed network manager interface from browser

I have a home network configured thru ruckus unleashed (AT&T fiber modem, switch, 3 WAPs), and was able to access the network management interface

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

diemilio 

1 m ago

Question

Is it possible to have different Ruckus AP models in 1 unleashed network?

I just have a quick question regarding Ruckus Unleashed, is it possible to have different Ruckus AP models in one Unleashed network?For example: if I

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

jovy_ong 

1 m ago

Question

Unleashed Transmit Power

Hi, I was looking at options on unleashed on my R500 and saw Transmit power was set to auto. But according to the link below it should not be in Au

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

1 m ago

Question

R750 Power Needs (Not enough power message)

Hey Everyone, Per the R750 PoE+ power spec I shouldn't be seeing this issue either. I have heard others say they are using a 60W PoE injector. Us

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

pratul_murarka 

2 m ago

Question

Changed ISP. AP's showing recover.me network

Hello, I changed my ISP recently, and when I connect my switch to new gateway, Access points show recover.me networks. I can confirm that i get inter

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 m ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Nest Hello Issue

Hi, I have an issue with one device that keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting. The device is a Nest hello doorbell. In the UK it only runs

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

atma_tiwana 

2 m ago

Question

What version of firmware should I be running with ICX7150-C12P-2X1G for Lennar Smart home?

I have been running the 200.7.10.202.121 since I moved in 2 years ago. The latest recommended s 200.9.10.4.212 (per the app), but Amazon was very spec

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

joseph_nguyen_gdm3zmg9y64pn 

2 m ago

Question

Announcements