Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed™ Access Points can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes.

• •••
no wifi signal

getting no wifi signal How to resolve?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question

Where can I buy R750? (Authorised Dealer Only Online)

Hey Everyone, The R750 I got if from Amazon and flashed it with the Unleashed firmware. I got it up and running but it's having very low performance

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

a month ago

Question

Will Unleashed mesh work on R320?

I think that the answer is no, but before concluding that, I thought to ask the Ruckus brain trust. I have an existing R750-based (x3) Unleashed netw

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

bhusan_gupta 

a month ago

Question

STAND ALONE A UNLEASHED MODE

Good afternoon, ruckus community, I am glad to greet you, I have a specific question about changing the firmware from an ap that is in stand alone mo

Question

Can't ping or telnet to ICX6450-48 that is uplinked through another 6450

I have a switch(B) that up-links to another switch(A), I can ping and telnet to switch (A) fine but I can't ping or telnet to (B).  (B) is acces

Question

Is there an access point/controller compatibility list?

Is there a master list of which access point models are compatible with which control systems? Different Zone Director models, SmartZone, vSZ?Thanks!

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

albert_pierson 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

R600 How to get maximum throughput ?

Hi , Just wondering what’s the best way of getting maximum throughput on the R600 wireless access point running unleashed. At the moment I&rsq

Question

Unleashed networks drop clients regularly.

We deploy mainly unleashed networks of between 3-6 APs and have done so successfully for many many years. Recently we're experiencing a number of site

Question

r310 wi-fi network reset

Hi to all, i'm new in this forum and product use... i have inherited a wifi network of 4 ap ruckus r310, unfortunately i cant access to any web inter

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

a month ago

Question