Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed™ Access Points can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes.

• •••
Unleashed Clients Suddenly Not Getting IP Addresses

My Unleashed network is suddenly refusing connections from pretty much all devices. They can associate, but don't pull IP addresses. I reset all my U

Question

BUG: Unleashed wifi client broadcast UDP on wlan0 never reaches the LAN from Tempest Weather station wifi HUB

Ruckus unleashed, R610 master and 2nd joined AP model R600. Tempest Weather station wifi HUB joined to wifi wlan0 on 2.4 GHz. It automatically spits o

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

18 days ago

Question

Lennar

I had a technician come and setup the Ruckus 510 that came with my Lennar house. I forgot the login information for the app. How do I reset the inform

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

18 days ago

Question

How to config the trunk port between 2 ICX 7150 switches for pinging through same vlan id and the configuration commands

Hi all, I have 2 ICX 1750 switches(1st ICX7150-24P & 2nd ICX7150-C12P) and trying to connection them by a trunk port(1st:1/1/24 & 2nd:1/1/12)

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

kelvin_chow 

a month ago

Question

R320, showing recover.me after deployment.

I configure 3x R320 individually via LAN onto my PC and set a static IP on each. After I deploy and plug into the office network the CTL is blinking m

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question

Guest Access

Hi all. Is it possible to setup this scenario in ruckus unleashed Guest access? Guest wlan with no password, in every day the user can connect for 1

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_corpuz 

a month ago

Question

Additional unleashed mesh AP shows as "Configure.Me" after powered up, Why?

I now have 5 working T300 Unleashed APs.2 wired (master\reserve) and 3 mesh.Today I added a 6th AP.Dashboard AP settings are "join automatically when

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a_a 

a month ago

Question

• 

Answered

Home Setup Advice - Ruckus R510 vs R550 with or without ICX 7150-C12P

I am a home owner with very basic network skills. I have to replace my existing wifi network hardware because of end of life for the wifi router and t

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

dmoorthi 

a month ago

Question

How do I set 160Mhz Channelization on R610 Unleashed?

I'd like to use 160Mhz Channelization for my R610 Unleashed in order to get the maximum throughput with my new Intel 9260 Wireless Adapter.I can't fin

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

johnny_loh 

a month ago

Question

• 

Answered