Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

• •••
J

Accepted Solution

3 unleashed R310, client stickiness

Hi, I have 3 R310 unleashed AP’s, connected by wire (no roaming). two are on the ground floor (attached to ceiling), one on the second floor, f

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

jan_willem_hennink 

4 d ago

Question

Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 firmware

Hi all, I see that unleashed firmware 200.9.10.4.233 has been released if you look on the master AP via the browser. I don't yet see it on the site h

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

anh_dang 

4 d ago

Question

Lennar/AT&T configuration

My WiFi was great for the first year after having our Lennar built. Last February it all took a dump.  i have 1Gb up and down.  I have at l

posted 

8 d ago

• 

Last response by 

yvette_shephard 

4 d ago

Question

Why are my R610s stuck in updating mode?

All, I am currently implementing a system in which I have 6 APS for a residential install. There are (2) R710s one of these is the Master. Then there

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

vineet_nejawala 

4 d ago

Question

WiFi Calling not working and log not showing up on R510

I configured it for both Verizon and ATT, and none work. I did enable WiFi calling on my cell, and I see it using Wifi, but the logs show nothing.

posted 

7 d ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

5 d ago

Question

ICX 7150 + r510 help!

Bought a home with an ICX 7150 and 3 R510s. I forget what I did but I was able to get the APs on ruckus unleashed and set up a SSID. I bought another

Question

Login

I cannot remember my login information to my Ruckus after my Amazon guy set me up? Still waiting for an engineer to call me to assist.  Please h

posted 

10 d ago

• 

Last response by 

philip_ciapponi 

8 d ago

Question

A problem of election new master after a entirely reboot of all

HI. I tested a failover and takeover of unleashed aps. However, it did not meet our expectations. In my lab, I deployed two ap; a H510 and a H320;,

Question

SSID goes Off if internet down - Unleashed

Hello, If the unleashed master detects that the internet is down, it disables all SSIDs.  (ive noticed this functionality across all Unleashed F

Question

No support need help!!!!

I can’t get anyone from ruckus to return my calls. Put in a case. I can’t work. Does anyone know how to disconnect everything from the hub

posted 

15 d ago

• 

Last response by 

cassandra_flint 

14 d ago

Question

Announcements