Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed™ Access Points can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes.

• •••

Accepted Solution

unleashed R500 remote access from outside in the home/office without using Firewall

Hi, how can remote access the unleashed R500 from outside in the home/office without using the Firewall. The setup of my unleashed is in DHCP mode, D

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

moises_ontay_jr 

11 days ago

Question

R720 DHCP client bug

I have a R720 running Unleashed, which gets its IP address from a Mikrotik router via DHCP, with a lease time of 1hr. The DHCP client implementation h

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

david_fuchs 

11 days ago

Question

Is the Beamfelx is  completely autonomous or do we need to configure required pattern in Ruckus R320 Unleashed?

Hi, If its configuration is manual then how to? Details: We have a storage building installed with 22 pieces Ruckus R320 Unleashed . We are experien

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

gazda_rendszer 

11 days ago

Question

Unsuccessfully creating mesh network

Let me start by saying I'm not well versed in networking. I know the basics. I bought two Ruckus R710 units. I want to create a mesh network. I've wat

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

13 days ago

Question

General guidance and advice on unleashed setup as backbone for physically mobile WLAN without permanent internet access

Hi, I have taken the plunge on an R710 Ruckus AP as I understand them to be the best AP's for keeping things working in signal dense environments. I

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

doug_thornhill 

14 days ago

Question

How to configure Ruckus R610 after LACP

Currently, the controller and AP web UIs do not expose LACP settings or configuration. If an AP is configured via AP CLI to bond its Ethernet ports, t

Question

Planning hardware for a new Ruckus Wifi Home Setup

I am trying to figure out the hardware needed for my home setup. Please help. My initial understanding was: ISP to home > ends in a router [so I n

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

david_m 

17 days ago

Question

Find OID for SNMP reporting

Hi all! I have 2 ruckus unleashed R500 AP's running on the network. Since they support SNMP, i would like to monitor them via my home domotica system

Question

Tuned ap off with app now cannot connect

so i turned off the ap last night on the app. this morning i tried to turn it back on and i get a popup on the app saying "you are not connnected to

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

18 days ago

Question

How can can restore R310 AP into standalone AP

Dear Sir, After i configure R310 AP to unleashed network. I now need it to restore the AP to individual so i can joint it in Ruckus Zone Director 1

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

18 days ago

Question