RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

• •••
C
RUCKUS Unleashed Multi-Site Manager (UMM)

Are you looking to upgrade the base OS from CentOS 6 to 7 or a supported Linux platform? I can't install any packages on the 2.4.0.0.25 version becaus

Question

R510/R610 APsthat won't take Unleashed Firmware

Anyone ever encounter R510 and/or R610 APs that won't take the Unleashed firmware upgrade? We occasionally have units that, after factory reset, simp

Question

Recover.me

After a power outage, our network addresses were gone and recover.me appeared. I’ve tried every password I can think of, including the serial nu

Question

Swapping Unleashed Access Points...

Swapping a 710 with a 650 in my home, I plugged the 650 in to the PoE switch to download firmware, etc. I noticed that after all the upgrading, etc. t

Question

Problem importing custom certificate (EC signature format)

I strongly suspect that Ruckus can't handle private keys in EC format (unlike RSA). My problem is as follows: I am attempting to install a new custom

Question

Accepted Solution

Ruckus H550 Unleashed Firmware

Where can I find the firmware for the Ruckus H550 AP to work in Unleashed? I already looked in the download center but it's not there, the datasheet t

Question

R510 AP radio disabled.

I have a single WLAN, 7150 + r510. I was playing with unleashed app and clicked on Disable button to try what it does. It turned off the radios. I am

Question

• 

Answered

Configure port on Ruckus WAP R500 for alternate VLAN in Unleashed UI

I have a Ruckus R500 WAP. I'm using the wired network port on the device for a computer, but I want the computer to be on a different VLAN from the Ru

Question

Official Solution

Unleashed - 802.1x and MAC Authentication with NPS simultaneously

Hi, I would like to know if exist some way to have 802.1X and MAC authentication simultaneously using Radius NPS/AD, Zone Director and SmartZone have

Question

Disable 2.4 GHz wlan-service by SSH

I have an Unsleashed Ruckus R510 mesh network with two access points for which I am trying to disable 2.4GHz wlan-service by SSH. According to the lat

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More