Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

• •••
Y
Ruckus keeps dropping connection

Hello, recently moved into a Lennar new construction home and ruckus unleashed along with two APs R510 are included with the home. Amazon Services he

Question

Connectivity issue with Laserjet MFP M283fdw

Hi All, same install I have been referring to lately with the r550 challenges. I have got it somewhat stable now and will try updated firmware as it b

posted 

21 d ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

16 h ago

Question

Dynamic VLANs assigned by DPSK

I am trying to determine whether or not Unleashed on an R850 can support dynamic VLAN assignment by shared DPSK using a single WLAN SSID. I can confi

Question

R850 CTL LED Flashing then auto reboots

One of my R850’s has its ctl led flashing then reboots itself in a continuous loop. Any thoughts? 

Question

How to make “no qos directed-multicast” persist across reboots?

I’m running an R650 (Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233) with a number of wireless Sonos speakers on my network. I’ve applied the fix through the CL

Question

Tuned ap off with app now cannot connect

so i turned off the ap last night on the app. this morning i tried to turn it back on and i get a popup on the app saying "you are not connnected to

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

tim_vlach 

2 d ago

Question

Poor connection on multiple clients

Hello! I'm pretty new to ruckus, and i'm having an issue with poor connection on several clients, I hope you can help me out! I have a home with 3 un

posted 

4 d ago

• 

Last response by 

jan_willem_hennink 

2 d ago

Question

New Lennar home, a pair of R320 APs, and issues

Hey all, Like many, we purchased a new Lennar home that came with Ruckus access points and a switch. In our case, we have 2 R320 unleashed APs and a I

posted 

7 d ago

• 

Last response by 

jan_willem_hennink 

2 d ago

Question

Unleashed mgmt-acl & LACP

Hi, First time trying Ruckus and got 3x R710s on Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233.Looking for two things in cli but not finding.  Unsupported?1) Mgmt-acl

Question

how do i add a second WAP to my master ap

how do i add a second WAP to the master AP

posted 

4 d ago

• 

Last response by 

larry_arthur 

4 d ago

Question

Announcements