Skip to main content
Ruckus Unleashed

Ruckus Unleashed

With Ruckus Unleashed™ Access Points, small and medium businesses can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes and configure it in just 60 seconds. Take advantage of a low-cost, high performance network that delivers an optimal wireless experience for your customers.

• •••
AQ
Ruckus Unleashed Wi-Fi Calling

I'm working on a request from a client that we recently acquired. They have several R310 WAPs with Ruckus Unleashed  200.5  .  They ar

Question

Sonos and R550 unleashed

I have recently replaced my R510 with an R550, I did connect the new R550 so the config could be transferred before I disconnected the R510. Now my S

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

9 hours ago

Question

ZoneFlex R310, showing orange led after configuration

I have 2 ZoneFlex R310 and 1 ZoneFlex R320 in the company. I have configured R310 to be master of mesh now trying to add in 2 R310. After I configure

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

tch 

10 hours ago

Question

Authentication is keeping me out of wi-fi

I activated authentication on my ruckus ap's and now I cannot get on wi-fi. When I did the setup wizard it only asked me for a password, but now it's

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 days ago

Question

New Lennar house: middle R510 WAP won't join Unleashed network

Hi, I bought a new Lennar house recently, and having a maddening time trying to get the middle R510 Ruckus WAP to work correctly. There are 3 in the h

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 days ago

Question

R600 Unleashed Wifi Battery Drain

Hello, I've set up my first home network with nothing special regarding network rules, VLAN's, etc. The network seems to working great except the Wi-F

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

3 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

unleashed R500 remote access from outside in the home/office without using Firewall

Hi, how can remote access the unleashed R500 from outside in the home/office without using the Firewall. The setup of my unleashed is in DHCP mode, D

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tch 

4 days ago

Question

Disabled wlan

I successfully installed ruckus unleashed and every thing was working fine. The WiFi deadbolt would not connect to the WiFi anymore and while trouble

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

5 days ago

Question

Wi/Fi call drops on a Mesh network from cell phone ?

I have a customer with Qty 3 UNLEASHED R510's  and Qty 1 R610 in his house and when using his cell phone on Wi/fi he is getting dropped calls on his R

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tch 

6 days ago

Question

Zoneflex R320

Hi all, I was a bit surprised to see that you can enable mesh on the Zoneflex R320 ap on unleashed firmware version 200.9.10.4.212. It's present duri

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tch 

6 days ago

Question