Skip to main content
RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed

RUCKUS Unleashed™ Access Points can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes.

• •••
Blocking Client from 1 AP

Hi guys, Running a couple of AP's unleashed and i would like to block a client from the master but allow it on a member AP. I have blocked the MAC a

Question

Reset icx 7150 password

I have a Ruckus ics 7150 as part of a smart home package from Amazon. Amazon did the initial setup but I have lost the admin user name and password.&

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

harald_thomas 

6 hours ago

Question

r310 wi-fi network reset

Hi to all, i'm new in this forum and product use... i have inherited a wifi network of 4 ap ruckus r310, unfortunately i cant access to any web inter

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

8 hours ago

Question

710 Unleashed 2nd AP doesn't automatically appear - troubleshooting?

Hi, i just unpacked and am trying to install 2 R710 unleashed. I'm plugging them into a UniFi 16 port poe network switch.  I successfully instal

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

anton_kuzmin 

11 hours ago

Question

avpd_output: 1027: Error in policy_type 0?

Running R610 with the latest version of Unleashed (200.9.10.4.212), I'm seeing this error spamming my logs from all the APs: avpd_output: 1027: Error

posted 

a day ago

Question

Ruckus APP says: You are not connected to Uleashed network. Go to settings?

I recently configured and installed an unleashed network with 5 R320 ap's at my clients place. Everything worked perfecty. The Ruckus iPhone and iPad

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

chris_nicholson 

2 days ago

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Ruckus Unleashed Wi-Fi Calling

I'm working on a request from a client that we recently acquired. They have several R310 WAPs with Ruckus Unleashed  200.5  .  They ar

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

chris_nicholson 

2 days ago

Question

Sonos and R550 unleashed

I have recently replaced my R510 with an R550, I did connect the new R550 so the config could be transferred before I disconnected the R510. Now my S

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

chris_nicholson 

2 days ago

Question

R750 Power Needs (Not enough power message)

Hey Everyone, Per the R750 PoE+ power spec I shouldn't be seeing this issue either. I have heard others say they are using a 60W PoE injector. Us

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

4 days ago

Question

R750 Unleashed Single AP (Best Settings)

Looking for tips / pros that have an ideal set of configs for a single R750 beyond default settings that you would recommend? The Community has been

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

5 days ago

Question