Skip to main content
RUCKUS SPoT, vSPoT, IoT

RUCKUS SPoT, vSPoT, IoT

Smart Positioning Technology, virtualized SPoT, IoT modules

• •••
WG

Accepted Solution

Ruckus AP USB port capabilities

Hi, I'm looking for information about the capabilities of the USB port on Ruckus AP's (R510, E510, T310, ...) and how to (if possible) tunnel data fr

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

wim_geerinck 

15 days ago

Question

SPoT dead or alive?

Hi, I'm about to offer SPoT product/services to one of our client who needs positioning services, but... On premise vSPoT latest version is updated on

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

toomas_kadarpik 

a month ago

Question

Contact tracing via SPoT?

Is it possible to do in the building contact tracing using SPoT and Wi-Fi AP? We are trying to track which adults go into which classrooms in case of

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

girts_liepins 

a month ago

Question

how to know user device position at AP?

hii can't speak English well..i have questionhow to know user device position at AP?how to scan user device? what technology?Best Regards

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 months ago

Question

SPoT API. How to understand X and Y

HiI have read the API explorer and I know that Im able to query the properties of a radiomap. I get information like "width", "height" and "scale" got

Question

Announcement: Security advisory ID-20200205 for IoT Unauthenticated API vulnerability

Greetings,         We’ve created a new Security Bulletin ID-20200205, IoT Controller remote unauthenticated API execution vulnerability (CVE-2020-8005

Announcement

SSL Error mosquitto bridge vspot push API

Hello,I configured a mosquitto brigde to receive MQTT messages  from vSpot Push API, but i'm getting the following error during connection:OpenSSL Err

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

hakim_samah 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

vSpot AP quantity requirements

Hello,Does vSpot needs at least 3 APs to calculate the devices positions?I'm creating an environment to do some tests with Spot API and need to know i

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

cristiano_sarmento 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

vSpot Push Api not connecting nor receiving any MQTT messages

Hello,I'm trying to receive messages from vSpot push API using a code implementation written in Node.js, as you could see in the screenshot below:My i

Question

us-sys.ruckuslbs.com access down

Hello,I can't access to my SPoT portal in us-sys.ruckuslbs.com.How can access to SPoT dashboard?Thanks,

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

jordi_lp 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered