Skip to main content
RUCKUS SPoT and vSPoT

RUCKUS SPoT and vSPoT

RUCKUS SPoT and vSPoT

• •••
Are Ruckus Products OpenStack Ready?

Hi, Since cloud and NFV platforms are emerging, I would like to know whether VSZ, SCI and vSPoT have been tested or ready to be deployed within telco

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: SPoT Calibrator / Locator Mobile App 2.0 (GA Refresh3) for iOS and Android

Congratulations to the Ruckus SPoT Mobile App developers and QA for this latestrelease of Calibrator / Locator for SPoT, for iOSand Android.  The Rele

Announcement

Announcement: SPoT 4.4.1 (MR4 Refresh) and vSPoT 3.4.1 are available on Support

Busy Ruckus developers announce new SPoT 4.4.1 (MR4 Refresh) vSPoT 3.4.1 release! this new update includes an nginx fix for upload failures, et al, an

Announcement

Announcement: SPoT 4.4.0 and vSPoT 3.4.0 Available!

Ruckus is pleased to announce the latest updates are available for Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT), both Cloud hosted and Virtual SPoT.  The Docu

Announcement

vSpot 3.3.0 with SPoT 2.0.21, Valid SPoT server API URL login error.

We've just setup a vSpot system in the office to give it a try, and while everything seems to have gone well setting up the venue and adding the acces

Question

• 

Answered

Not able to use vSPoT API's

I'm not able to connect to vSPoT api's using mqtt broker. vSPoT instance IP -  192.168.99.135mqtt broker IP -  192.168.99.122, venue_id - vspotpasswor

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dominik_moreitz 

4 years ago

Question

Announcement: SPoT 4.3.0 (MR3) and vSPoT 3.3.0 are Available on Support portal

Ruckus Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT) product continues to develop, and the new 4.3.0 (MR3), vSPoT 3.3.0 firmware is now available to customers,

Announcement

Confused about all the ruckus hardware compatibility (SPoT)

I remember seeing a chart somewhere that listed hardware and compatibility... but can't seem to find it anymore.Anyway, im new to ruckus ,ive only wor

Question

Announcement: Cloud hosted SPoT 4.1.7 and vSPoT 3.1.7 (MR) is Available!

Ruckus is pleased to announce our SmartPositioning Technology (SPoT) 4.1.7 is now active in the Cloud, and Virtual SPoT 3.1.7 firmware is now availabl

Announcement

Announcement: SPoT 2.0 (GA Refresh) Calibrator / Locator Mobile App for Android and iOS

Another milestone for ourSmartPostitioning Technology (SPoT) teams involved with developing the latest Calibration/LocatorMobile App for Android and i

Announcement

Announcements