Skip to main content
RUCKUS SPoT and vSPoT

RUCKUS SPoT and vSPoT

RUCKUS SPoT and vSPoT

• •••
Does vSPoT support KVM deployment?

As I can see on the downloads vSPoT only support virtual box and vmware esxi. Can I deploy vSPoT in Linux KVM? If so where to find qcow2 image and dep

Question

• 

Answered

I can not add plans to Radio Maps

I can not add plans to Radio Maps, expansion of 1920 by 1080, the formats did all that told you, the size is also no more than 7 mb

Question

Extract raw data from SpoT

Hello all!I would like to extract raw data from people positioning from SpoT server. I know that there is an API but I would like to know if there is

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

toomas_kadarpik 

3 years ago

Question

Reset vSpot password

Hello, this is my first time using vSpot, I think I forgot the login password, did any one know how to reset Ruckus vSpot password?

Question

Announcement: Cloud Hosted SPoT 4.7.0 and Virtual SPoT 3.7.0 are now Available!

Greetings,   Ruckus DevEng/QA are proud to roll out a new Cloud Hosted SPoT 4.7.0 (GA) and vSPoT3.7.0 release for our Smart Positioning Technology cus

article

Authentication problem between vSPoT and external server (endpoint). Error 401

Hi,We have installed a lockal vSPoT location server and tested it in the API Explorer and it is working fine.Our problem is the interface between vSPo

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

igor_tunakin 

3 years ago

Question

spot 3.6 rolling update issue

I wanted to update our vspot 3.3 to the latest 3.6, however the instructions are for vSphere only and I do not see how I cna transfer that method to o

Question

Stuck with the installation of vSPOT On AWS

I am trying to install the vSPOT on AWS, but i am unable to go furtherROLLBACK_COMPLETE AWS::CloudFormation::Stack New-vSPOT DELETE_COMPLETE AWS::EC2:

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ramesh_goud_guniganti 

3 years ago

Question

Announcement: SPoT 4.6.0 and vSPoT 3.6.0 Available!

Good Morning,         Ruckus Wireless Networks announces our newSmart Positioning Technology - SPoT 4.6.0 and vSPoT 3.6.0 (GA) release.  Links to Rel

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

anandan_narayanaswamy 

3 years ago

Announcement

Are Ruckus Products OpenStack Ready?

Hi, Since cloud and NFV platforms are emerging, I would like to know whether VSZ, SCI and vSPoT have been tested or ready to be deployed within telco

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

3 years ago

Question

• 

Answered