Skip to main content
RUCKUS Outdoor APs

RUCKUS Outdoor APs

Outdoor access points

• •••
P300 Communication Status in SCADA

I am using P300 Root and Non-Root bridges. I need to take the communication status and the signal strength in the SCADA(Wonderware Intouch) without lo

Question

• 

Answered

P300

Hello,I am using P300 Ruckus Root and Non-Root bridges. I need to take the signal strength of the bridge in the Wonderware Intouch(SCADA). For that i

Question

• 

Answered

AP T310D keeps going on/off for the last 2 days due to updates.

I have one of T310D APs on samrt zone controller keeps going on/off for the last 2 days, when I check the event log, it shows heartbeat lost and AP up

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

mohamed_sayad 

a year ago

Question

New to Ruckus - using several 7782's with my own router and switch?

Hi folks,I am brand new to Ruckus.  We were gifted several of the 7782 APs (we have 6).  I am setting up a network with a router and a PoE switch.  We

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

joel_laviolette 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

bad firmware header magic

I am trying to upgrade my T300 outdoor AP with the OutdoorAP-100... firmware but I keep getting the "bad firmware header magic" error message. The AP

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

SNMP / Link status

Hello,it is possible via snmp to query the link status of the wireless connection?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

P300 / Link status down

Hello, our pair consisting of two P300s (firmware: 100.1.0.9.62) does not establish a link via wireless LAN. The following entry appears again an

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

vineet_nejawala 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus 7762s - Yellow/Red status LEDs, won't boot

I have a large outdoor network that still includes many Ruckus 7762 APs. Over the years I've accumulated a number of the 7762s that won't boot, just h

Question

Virtual smart zone - AP not advertising wireless

AP t310d no light on Air, 2.4 G and 5 G.the problem started after performing factory reset on the AP. The AP is on the proper WLAN group and the WLAN

Question

R310 with R510 (outdoor)

I have 4 R310's deployed via ethernet inside my house. I have really poor coverage outside the house and I need to deploy a R510 with antenna but ther

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ventsislav_velkov 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered