Skip to main content
RUCKUS Outdoor APs

RUCKUS Outdoor APs

Outdoor access points

• •••
Can T310's be joined with T710's

We currently have 3 T310's installed and would like to expand the network accross the street to another area with T710's Can a T710 be the MASTER and

Question

• 

Answered

Powering up Ruckus T750

Dears,Regarding powering Ruckus T750, could any one explain to me the difference between,Poe 802.3bt class 7 and AC Power ?what is SFP+ and Ethernet B

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

darrel_rhodes 

6 months ago

Question

P300 setting

I am using P300 now. Ruckus recommends using the default setting if you don't use special reason. My question is that if the distance is within 1km fo

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

6 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

We have a ZD 1000 with firmware version 9.3.4.0.21 and Few ZF 2741 running 8.2.0.0.53 what is the best method to upgrade the ZF 2741

We have a ZD 1000 with firmware version 9.3.4.0.21 and Few ZF 2741 running firmware version 8.2.0.0.53 what is the best method to upgrade the ZF 2741

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

6 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

P300

Hello good afternoon. I ask you to help me with the next question. It is clear to me that the P300 model can function as a point-to-point / multipoint

Question

Log message: user.warn kernel: NF Channel measured

We have several ZF7782 APs (running 9.10.2.0.63 with ZoneDirector) and I'm looking at the syslogs, and there are many kernel "user.warn" messages abou

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

6 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

T610 with Unleashed mesh limitations

I would like to know what are the mesh limitations when using Unleashed firmware on a T610 outdoor AP:1. what is the maximum number of root & mesh AP'

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

6 months ago

Question

Three meshed T310c Third one low speeds and drops from mesh

Seeking information of how to best diagnosis this 3rd AP not having the speeds the other two have. AP also seems to restart often. We have checked the

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

7 months ago

Question

Seeking advice for proper AP model for project

We would like to supply a wifi for a outside retail mini shops area. We have the main AP T310c on the building with the router. The NEW Outdoor AP is

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

lynn_lively 

7 months ago

Question

Setting up radius on ACS for Unleashed

I want to set up radius on ACS for my ruckus unleashed network admin login.  What are the ruckus radius attributes? ThanksLiz

Question