Skip to main content
RUCKUS Outdoor APs

RUCKUS Outdoor APs

Outdoor access points

• •••
ZF7762 and other brands repeaters

We installed a ZF7762 at a client's residence and everything works fine. When you connect to the wlan (test purpose wlan, no authentication) your clie

Question

• 

Answered

How to force the change of channel when it's "not optimal"

We are using pairs of 7731 to interconnect some branchs to our main offices (there are 23 pairs in total). Sometimes these links do not perform well

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jazzycow 

7 years ago

Question

Official Solution

7731 DFS and country code Croatia not existing

Hi, We are using 7731 in Croatia, but there is no country code Croatia to chose from. Is it possible to put Croatia in country codes? Is there a w

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jazzycow 

7 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

7731 PtMP to AP's instead of to another 7731

Can a 7731 be used in PtMP mode to shoot a signal to 7363 AP's? (or other Ruckus AP's ?) I have a situation where i need to get signal inside some ap

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mark_young 

7 years ago

Question

CLI command list upload

Will there be a way to somehow upload a CLI command list to a ZD or SA AP? We have a customer with a very cool system set-up, where they can take a c

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bill_burns 

7 years ago

Idea

• 

Not planned

snmp OID doubt

I have doubts with this snmp OID getting from a 7731: - ruckusWLANStaRksTxKbps: according with the doc "Current transmit throughput". But it is not

Question

Coverage from a 7782 and mesh with 7363?

We have a market with a couple owner's houses close by. We use 7363's in the market and warehouse, and I've been experimenting with a 7363 in each hou

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mark_young 

7 years ago

Question

Can 7731 use declared Indoor channels?

We have a customer that would need to use channels 36, 40, 44 or 48 for a PtP link. Can a 7731 be configured to use those channels. the only way I s

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jazzycow 

7 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

ZoneDirector 1100 What is N-Only mode ?

Hello. I am using zonedirector 1100 and zf2741 AP devices. I am set all configuration. My answer is ; my zf2741 devices support auto mode : b/g . Wh

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

7 years ago

Question

Network bridge using two 7761-CM's ?

I'm looking for a way to cover more distance than the 100m for utp, using coax. I have access to a 7761-CM, but lack the coax knowledge. - Is it pos

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jelle_alten_e8af87 

7 years ago

Question