RUCKUS Outdoor APs

RUCKUS Outdoor APs

RUCKUS Outdoor APs

• •••
R
Engineering Cut Sheet

I am looking for CAD drawing of the T310d. The only documentation I can find on the sizes of the APs are located on the spec pdf.  The project m

Question

Many STA-DISASSOC-REASON with reason=1 and ack_rssi=0

In our network of ZF7782 APs (mostly), we're seeing many log STA-DISASSOC-REASON with stable clients. Most of our users are locked to specific APs an

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

jason_reich 

8 m ago

Question

Short vs. Long Guard Interval Controls on SmartZone

Does anyone know where you can configure short/long Guard Interval  (SGI / LGI) on SmartZone controlled APs?  I have an outdoor deployment I think may

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

greg_white_8hnp9l2yohiww 

8 m ago

Question

T710 downlink speed much slower than uplink with unleashed firmware

I tried  latest 7/8/9 , all of them I got around 250Mbps/800Mbps. Downlink is around 1/3 of uplink speed.

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

9 m ago

Question

T710 can't be powered on with 802.3at compatible switch

I flashed the AP to unleashed 200.8 for now. I tried two switches, both support 802.3at, one is ubnt es-8-150W , the other is

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

anton_kuzmin 

9 m ago

Question

Query : Access point Should also allow Signal rejection for 3G/LTE/WiMAX in a co-Located environment

Should also allow Signal rejection for 3G/LTE/WiMAX in a co-Located environment

Question

7762 configuration for range and coverage

I’m facing a small issue with my outdoor kit. I have successfully managed to setup the AP 7762 with a ZD1106. However configured to operate at full

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

allan_grohe 

9 m ago

Question

how should a Ruckus T310c be mounted?

i haven't been able to locate any documentation which describes how to mount the T310c.parallel to ground or perpendicular> and recommend height from

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

tony_heung 

9 m ago

Question

we have a ZD 3050 running 10.1.1..0. We are adding 2 more ZF 7782 W/ firm 9.8 our ZD tried update the firm. of the 7782 unsuccessful

we have a ZD 3050 running firmware 10.1.1..0.42 and wanted to add two additional ZF 7782 with firmware 9.8 for some reasons the ZD is trying to update

posted 

10 m ago

• 

Last response by 

frankie_maurency 

10 m ago

Question

GVRP on T310C

We have connected a T310C to a HP-Switch. the HP-switch has GVRP enabled for Vlan's.Do we have to Tag the VLans Which we use in our Wlan on the port o

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More