Skip to main content
RUCKUS Outdoor APs

RUCKUS Outdoor APs

Outdoor access points

• •••
7762 configuration for range and coverage

I’m facing a small issue with my outdoor kit. I have successfully managed to setup the AP 7762 with a ZD1106. However configured to operate at full

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

allan_grohe 

4 months ago

Question

how should a Ruckus T310c be mounted?

i haven't been able to locate any documentation which describes how to mount the T310c.parallel to ground or perpendicular> and recommend height from

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

tony_heung 

4 months ago

Question

we have a ZD 3050 running 10.1.1..0. We are adding 2 more ZF 7782 W/ firm 9.8 our ZD tried update the firm. of the 7782 unsuccessful

we have a ZD 3050 running firmware 10.1.1..0.42 and wanted to add two additional ZF 7782 with firmware 9.8 for some reasons the ZD is trying to update

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

frankie_maurency 

5 months ago

Question

GVRP on T310C

We have connected a T310C to a HP-Switch. the HP-switch has GVRP enabled for Vlan's.Do we have to Tag the VLans Which we use in our Wlan on the port o

Question

what hardware and software do i need to start a Wifi busines

im an enginner willing to invest in Wifi technologies in Zimbabwe.I want to deploy wifi network in high density areas using Ruckus technology ,specifi

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

6 months ago

Question

Zoneflex T300 solid green power led

Hi all,I have a Ruckus Zoneflex T300 that seems broken. When I put power on it, the power led will start solid red and then in a blink of an eye all l

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

6 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

P300 backhaul bridging topology

Hi everyone, need your advice and experience sharing. P300 (P-to-P/P-Multi-P bridges) can support Mesh topology in outdoor backhauling Network !? RAP-

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

arsouli_el_hadi 

6 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Zone Director IP vs Netgear Router

Got a new ZD 12 and T300’s. I bought a basic Netgear Router to setup between the incoming internet line and ZD so it would assign it an IP so I could

Question

Enable mesh on t300?

I have a legacy Zonedirector with mostly 7762s and I recently obtained a t300. It successfully joined ZD and updated firmware but does not seem to hav

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

trevor_hebert 

7 months ago

Question

• 

Answered