Skip to main content
RUCKUS Outdoor APs

RUCKUS Outdoor APs

Outdoor access points

• •••
RE
Engineering Cut Sheet

I am looking for CAD drawing of the T310d. The only documentation I can find on the sizes of the APs are located on the spec pdf.  The project m

Question

Many STA-DISASSOC-REASON with reason=1 and ack_rssi=0

In our network of ZF7782 APs (mostly), we're seeing many log STA-DISASSOC-REASON with stable clients. Most of our users are locked to specific APs an

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

jason_reich 

a month ago

Question

Accepted Solution

ZF7782 and PoE on second eth port

Hello, we have several ZF7782 still operating in our network, and I'm looking to utilize the second ethernet port with PoE.  We're currently running t

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

jason_reich 

a month ago

Question

Short vs. Long Guard Interval Controls on SmartZone

Does anyone know where you can configure short/long Guard Interval  (SGI / LGI) on SmartZone controlled APs?  I have an outdoor deployment I think may

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

80211wiguy 

a month ago

Question

T710 downlink speed much slower than uplink with unleashed firmware

I tried  latest 7/8/9 , all of them I got around 250Mbps/800Mbps. Downlink is around 1/3 of uplink speed.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 months ago

Question

T710 can't be powered on with 802.3at compatible switch

I flashed the AP to unleashed 200.8 for now. I tried two switches, both support 802.3at, one is ubnt es-8-150W , the other is

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

anton_kuzmin 

2 months ago

Question

Query : Access point Should also allow Signal rejection for 3G/LTE/WiMAX in a co-Located environment

Should also allow Signal rejection for 3G/LTE/WiMAX in a co-Located environment

Question

7762 configuration for range and coverage

I’m facing a small issue with my outdoor kit. I have successfully managed to setup the AP 7762 with a ZD1106. However configured to operate at full

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

allan_grohe 

2 months ago

Question

how should a Ruckus T310c be mounted?

i haven't been able to locate any documentation which describes how to mount the T310c.parallel to ground or perpendicular> and recommend height from

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

tch 

2 months ago

Question

we have a ZD 3050 running 10.1.1..0. We are adding 2 more ZF 7782 W/ firm 9.8 our ZD tried update the firm. of the 7782 unsuccessful

we have a ZD 3050 running firmware 10.1.1..0.42 and wanted to add two additional ZF 7782 with firmware 9.8 for some reasons the ZD is trying to update

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

frankie_maurency 

3 months ago

Question