Skip to main content
RUCKUS Outdoor APs

RUCKUS Outdoor APs

Outdoor access points

• •••
AI
P300 Bridges do they pass VLAN

We have a requirement to use a wireless bridge to link to networks. BOth networks consist of a single switch at each location with the same 5 vlans.&

Question

T301

I am new to Ruckus and just received some T301s free of charge and need the default login. Either web based or ssh would be helpful.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tommy_nelson 

5 days ago

Question

how do i add a replacement ap to connect to my master ap

hello i am having a real hard time trying to set up my second ap box i originally had two ap boxes the upstairs is the master and the downstairs is th

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

13 days ago

Question

add ruckus ap r750 in smartzone 100

Hi , We need some help from you.Actually ,we have a problem with our Ruckus AP R 750 that we can't add to the Smartzone 100. Thanks for answering us

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

13 days ago

Question

T750 on vSZH 5.2 with vSZD also will not provide DHCP address for client connections

I have looked at the troubleshooting area on the controller for my test client and I noticed the difference between a good complete connection from th

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

21 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

ZF7782 and PoE on second eth port

Hello, we have several ZF7782 still operating in our network, and I'm looking to utilize the second ethernet port with PoE.  We're currently running t

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

john_olsthoorn 

21 days ago

Question

Default SNMP community in T310C and T310D?

Not in user guide. How does one set a community or see the default SNMP community in T310C and T310D in standalone mode? FW is 114.0.0.0.1360 Many tha

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

mitchell_axtell 

a month ago

Question

Engineering Cut Sheet

I am looking for CAD drawing of the T310d. The only documentation I can find on the sizes of the APs are located on the spec pdf.  The project m

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

toomas_kadarpik 

2 months ago

Question

Many STA-DISASSOC-REASON with reason=1 and ack_rssi=0

In our network of ZF7782 APs (mostly), we're seeing many log STA-DISASSOC-REASON with stable clients. Most of our users are locked to specific APs an

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jason_reich 

3 months ago

Question

Short vs. Long Guard Interval Controls on SmartZone

Does anyone know where you can configure short/long Guard Interval  (SGI / LGI) on SmartZone controlled APs?  I have an outdoor deployment I think may

Question