RUCKUS Outdoor APs

RUCKUS Outdoor APs

RUCKUS Outdoor APs

• •••
T350d

Hi all, will Ruckus upload an unleashed firmware version on their download page for the T350d model? Thanks.

Question

Adding Outdoor AP to Existing R600 setup

Hi all, I am relatively new to the Ruckus, I have just been tasked to add outdoor AP to existing setup which consist of R600 AP's. I was wonderi

Question

TACACS+ on ZoneFlex P300

I try to configure TACACS+ on my ZoneFlex P300 with my Cisco ACS 5.8, but it's not working.On the ACS i can see "Wrong password or invalid shared secr

Question

Random reboot

Hi, We just experienced a random reboot with an AP at a client. Its an T310c AP. So far it only happend once. The error in the log is ipq40xx-p

Question

Official Solution

Access Point Colour

I have a large deployment of Ruckus APs some of which have to be colour coordinated for which we use a vinyl wrap company to do us which is pretty goo

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Zoneflex T750 power on/off loop with unify switch

Hi all, I have 2 Ruckus Zoneflex T750 connected to a Ubiquiti UniFi USW-Pro-48-POE Gen2 switch. This switch is able to provide PoE++ (802.3bt) powe

Question

T310D not joining cloud

I'm a network engineer currently working with demo Ruckus gear to evaluate it for our environment. We received two T310D APs for this trial, and I'm

Question

Fixed wireless.

Dear We want a solution for our area to provide 2.4ghz frequency from tower in the 500meter radius.  Recommend  a device which penetrat

Idea

Tiered WiFi Packages

Hi, I have 4 T310c units, all cloud based, and I wanted to offer a few speed packages to my guests. UniFi Makes this super easy but I am struggling to

Question

Ruckus T310c How to downgrade Firmware version in Unleashed

Hello, I would like to know how to downgrade the firmware version in a Ruckus T310c using the Unleashed network. The goal here is to downgrade the un

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More