Skip to main content
RUCKUS Outdoor APs

RUCKUS Outdoor APs

Outdoor access points

• •••
W
High Ping non root

I have 5 APs that are running Solo firmware. 1 of them is root and 4 are non-root. Things keep working for weeks but suddenly we start getting high pi

Question

LAG Configuration for P300 bridges

Looking to set up a configuration with two P300 root bridges connected to an icx7150 and two P300 non root bridges connected to an icx 7250 and utiliz

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

3 hours ago

Question

Ruckus T310c Initial Configuration - Reset Factory Settings - Troubleshooting

Hello, I am having trouble to setup an access point that I have here. The AP is the Ruckus T310c. I have made an reset to factory setting by clickin

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

david_henriques 

2 days ago

Question

lldp-med at P300

I need to transport some few vlans and also lldp-med functionality to the other side of a P300-P300 link. Does that work ? Could not find any guidance

Question

Ruckus T310c Mounting Recommendation

Hello, I would like to know what is the best way to mount the Ruckus T310c to provide a good omni directional radiation. There is any information re

Question

Ruckus Outdoors APs - P300

We have additional concerns below: Could you check Ruckus P300 specification as below. The catalog indicated “the P300 supports throughputs up

Question

does AP t300 mesh with r510 ?

Hi Everyone, does AP t300 mesh with r510 running on vSZ 5.1.2, as i cannot see any mesh option on T300 model , but for some reason those R510 they ar

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

19 days ago

Question

P300 Bridges do they pass VLAN

We have a requirement to use a wireless bridge to link to networks. BOth networks consist of a single switch at each location with the same 5 vlans.&

Question

T301

I am new to Ruckus and just received some T301s free of charge and need the default login. Either web based or ssh would be helpful.

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

tommy_nelson 

a month ago

Question

how do i add a replacement ap to connect to my master ap

hello i am having a real hard time trying to set up my second ap box i originally had two ap boxes the upstairs is the master and the downstairs is th

Question

Announcements